Chapter 7 You like sleeping naked

Start from the beginning

It's his favorite flavor.

I haven't drank for a long time!

But, how did Lu Yan know that he drank strawberry milk?

But this thought just flashed in his mind and then disappeared. There were a lot of strawberry milk on the supermarket shelves, and there was a high chance that Lu Yan would get it by chance.

However, what Shen Qiao didn't know was that when he was a child, there were indeed a lot of strawberry milk in the supermarket.

But with the development of the times, more and more novel flavors have been created, and his favorite strawberry milk has long been pushed to the corner of the shelf. It is difficult to find it unless you go looking for it.

Shen Qiao couldn't wait to tie the straw. At this time, Yu Le'an winked at the side, "I really want to drink sour strawberry milk."

The...sour smell of love.

Shen Qiao's ears felt hot. It didn't matter whether he drank milk or not.

Suddenly, Shan Yu threw a bottle to Yu Lean, "You're welcome."

Yu Lean was quite happy to receive the drink, but when he lowered his head and saw...a bottle of green tea!

Yu Lean kept looking for Shan Yu's theory - the origin between green tea and the bitch appraiser!

Lu Yan blocked them and looked down at Shen Qiao, "Drink."

Shen Qiao pursed her lips, a little embarrassed, "Why did you buy me something to drink?"

Lu Yan was honest, "I made you angry."

Shen Qiao was stunned for a moment, because he made him angry by calling him a fool. After realizing his mistake, he bought strawberry milk and apologized to him.

Although Lu Yan didn't explicitly say sorry, he had a complete picture of the cause and effect in his mind, and he understood it all!

He knew that Lu Yan was a good person!

Lu Yan felt a burning sensation in his lower abdomen as he looked at Shen Qiao's eager eyes.

"you......"

"You are a good person!"

"...."

Lu Yan stopped the noisy Shan Yu and Yu Le'an, pursed his lips and packed his luggage quickly.

Yu Lean was frozen and huddled next to Shen Qiao. Seeing Shen Qiao drinking milk happily, he also took a few sips of his own green tea, "Qiao Qiao, do you feel that Lu Yan is angry?"

Strawberry milk is sweet, fragrant and delicious.

This was given to him by Lu Yan, and it tastes better.

"Are you angry? No."

Lu Yan is such a good person!

.......

After moving the luggage, Shen Qiao took the initiative to treat his roommates to dinner, but because of the sudden rain, he just ordered takeout and ate it hastily in the dormitory.

Shen Qiao had always paid attention to whether Lu Yansheng was angry, but Lu Yan had always had that cold world-weary face, and he didn't notice anything until after the meal.

Really worried, when the lights were about to go out, Shen Qiao quietly crawled towards Lu Yan's bed.

The boys' dormitory of A University has bunk beds for four people, and Shen Qiao happens to be Lu Yan's bunk bed.

After brushing her teeth, washing her face, and clumsily making the bed, Shen Qiao climbed onto the upper bunk with bare feet.

Lu Yan is a person with a strong sense of domain, which is especially obvious when he lives in a dormitory. There are four people in a dormitory, and only his upper bunk is covered with a black curtain.

Completely plunging his territory into darkness.

"Lu Yan, Lu Yan." Shen Qiao poked her head and shouted softly.

With a huff, the bed curtain opened halfway, revealing Lu Yan's cold, white and gloomy face and his naked, lean upper body.

Cold hormones hit my face.

Shen Qiao's ears felt hot, "Why aren't you wearing clothes?"

Lu Yan was so embarrassed by the complaints that he almost wanted to laugh, "Take off your clothes and go to bed."

Suddenly recalling his past life, Lu Yan really didn't like to wear clothes. Shen Qiao whispered, "Yes, you like to sleep naked."

"What?" Lu Yan narrowed his eyes.

"I, I'm here to ask you if you're angry." Shen Qiao's eyelashes trembled with guilt. Before Lu Yan could say anything, he hurriedly said, "Oh, it's time to apply medicine to the injury on your back. Let me apply medicine to you before the lights are out."

Lu Yan was still thinking about Shen Qiao's words about sleeping naked, and his tone sounded familiar. It didn't sound like he was guessing, but like he had already known it before he said it smoothly. ?