Chapter 6 Apply medicine

Start from the beginning

"So, you can only follow Lu Yan..."

Before Yu Lean could say the ambiguous word "sleep", Shen Qiao collapsed and shouted, "Let's move."

In his previous life, he moved out of the dormitory just a few days after school started, and half a month later, he dropped out of school in embarrassment because of a birthday party.

Therefore, he didn't have much impression of Yu Le'an, but during the two years he was locked up by Lu Yan, he heard him mention that their former roommate Yu Le'an died.

He died in the sea of ​​fire, and his human form was unrecognizable.

Although they were not familiar with each other, Shen Qiao still cried for a long time.

But now, listening to Yu Lean's babbling, he couldn't cry.

Shen Qiao pushed Yu Le'an towards Shan Yu and walked towards Lu Yan. She was about to ask him if he could help her move, but when she saw his broad back, she suddenly remembered that Lu Yan's back was hit by a table tennis frame.

He anxiously took out the ointment from his pocket and held it up for Lu Yan to see.

"Did you not apply any medicine when your back was hit by the table tennis frame? I'll apply it to you now."

Hit by a table tennis frame......

Lu Yan's face turned gloomier and he refused bluntly, "I'm fine."

"Something happened to you, and it was hit very hard." As if to emphasize his words, Shen Qiao also gave an example, "When the ball frame hit you, you hit me with a bang, it was very heavy."

Lu Yan was stunned for a moment, and a deep smile flashed across his gloomy brows, "I'm crushing you."

"Yes. Your back must be swollen. Can I give you some medicine?"

"good."

Lu Yan was surprisingly happy to agree.

Shen Qiao was pleasantly surprised. Lu Yan had been coaxed by him again. He didn't do anything. He just... the ball frame pressed against Lu Yan, and Lu Yan pressed against him.

Her little face turned red, and steam was coming out.

Soft and pink.

Shen Qiao tried hard to explain shyly, "What I just meant was..."

"Do you want me to take off my clothes?" Lu Yan interrupted.

Shen Qiao was stunned, still taking off her clothes...

Lu Yan raised his chin, "My injury is on my back. Which position is more comfortable for you?"

Yu Lean suddenly turned his head, "Navel orange?"

"Just stand and apply it!"

Shen Qiao pushed Lu Yan's shoulder and boldly lifted up Lu Yan's black sweatshirt, revealing a stretch of taut muscles and a small patch of bruise.

Shen Qiao was originally shy because of Yu Le'an's nonsense, but when she saw the injury on Lu Yan's back, she immediately became anxious and talked about it until she wanted to cry.

"It's all swollen, but you didn't say anything about whether it hurts."

"You have to rub the ointment hard to break it, please bear with it."

"Okay, okay, it won't hurt after you blow it."

Lu Yan tilted his head and saw Shen Qiao's curled eyelashes, slightly rounded nose, and pouty pink lips from top to bottom. The warm and sticky breath breathed on his skin...

"That's enough!" Lu Yan whispered.

Shen Qiao was startled and tried to explain, "Mom said the wound won't hurt anymore if you blow it."

Lu Yan looked at Shen Qiao calmly.

The thin lips parted slightly, and the voice was low and hoarse.

"What a fool."

Shen Qiao: "???"

He was kind enough to help, but why was he such an idiot?

Lu Yan is still being unreasonable!

Lu BuLuYi quickly pulled off his sweatshirt and pulled it down roughly with his hands. He stiffened his legs and strode to the bathroom.

The sound of rushing water sounded.

Cover up the sound and suppress the hoarse breathing.

The soft warmth of Shen Qiao's fingertips...

Warm and sticky breath...

Everything makes him crazy...

You've already told him to stay away from him, so why do you think you're so close to him?

He couldn't bear it for long. ?