PART 3

RECAP-Akshara escaped from the house, Abhinav forcefully tries to take akshara to the house, Rohan and Nishitha rescues her and akshu tell them all the happenings ...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Nishu- but bhabhi i will not forgive u for one thing and i am angry on you for that ... i didnt expect this from you bhabhi...

Nishitha said angrily and turned her face away from akshara making her shocked..

Ak- but nishu u just now told me that u are not angry on me and then what made u angry on me ?

Ni- Bhabhi i have become a bua ... I am the only Bua of the baby and one more thing how did the baby survive ? They told u miscarriaged both the babies..

Ak- actually only one baby was miscarriaged and the other baby had survived and they didnt notice that as they heard only a faint heartbeat of the baby so they confirmed that i miscarried the babies....but the doctor who checked me in pathankot told me the survival of the baby..

Ni- But why didnt you inform Bhai about the baby?

Ak- How will i inform him about the baby who he thinks to be miscarried....Afterall he thinks that i am an unlucky charm and my loved ones doesnt stay with me longer .....first my mom, then my sirat maa, then papa, then anisha bhabhi, then one of my baby, and at last my neil who was like a brother to me more than my devar... Also i didnt want my abhi to accept this unlucky girl just for the sake of the baby... i want my abhi to accept me as ABHI KI AKSHU and not as baby ki maa... and moreover the pregnancy hormones made it worse ... and also abhinav instigated me against him by saying that he is not fit for you to be your husband and all other things .... so i didnt inform abhi about the baby....but after what happened today whether he accpets me or not, i determined to take the baby to him and tell him that "MY DOCMAN HAS BECOME A FATHER"...

Ni- What happened Bhabhi today that made you take this step ?

Akshara told all the happenings on how abhinav forced her for nuptial night and she didnt like that and escaped from the house and abhinav found them and dragging her to the house and entry of Rohan and Nishitha ...

Nishitha hugged akshara after hearing whatever happened to her bhabhi... Rohan was also in tears...

Ni- dont worry Bhabhi .... i am here, Rohan is here, and we will go to Udaipur but whatever happens i will always be with u and dont forget this bhabhi...

Ak- thank you Nishu .... When did my Chotu Nanad became so mature ?

Ni- bhabhi life will teach u some lessons and as time flies, everyone will become mature... 

Akshara smiled and hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead...

Thats when Akshara noticed Dr.Rohan and remebered that she had given the baby in his hands..

Ak- Dr.Rohan     !!

Rohan- Thank god u remembered me and i thought that u will forget me after meeting nishitha...How are u akshara ?

Ak- mein theekoon rohan .... how are you ?

Rohan- vaise bhi akshara .... if u are angry on sir, u could have come to me ... As a brother i am here, my mother is here, and my father is also there.... Both of them see u as their own daughter...Like an elder sister to  me ... this is wrong Akshara...

Ak- i am sorry(holding her ears)pls forgive me rohan ..... i am ur elder sister na... pls rohan...

Rohan- okay i will forgive u on one condition ... u should allow me to play with the baby for this whole day...