PART 2

RECAP: Abhinav asks akshara to get ready for the nuptial night

Thinking about that akshu made a plan to escape from the house along with abhir and she was preparing for it....

Akshu packed the essential things for Abhir and for her also as she is a feeding mother.

Akshu saw that Abhinav and Muskaan are going outside for shopping some important items and they will return in an hour and this will be the best time for her to escape from the house.

She packed her clothes and abhir's clothes and the money which she saved for the emergency purpose and took some food for her .

As soon as Abhinav and Muskaan went out of the house, She took Abhir and escaped from the house and started walking towards the Bus stop which is in the opposite direction of Abhinav's destination.

Akshara was carrying heavy luggage along with Abhir and she was walking in the sun which made her exhausted.

She looked at Abhir who was sleeping very peacefully in his mother's warmth ...

Ak- betu !! sorry mera bacha ... mumma is troubling u so much... its my mistake... i should have informed your papa about u being alive but instead of that i believed this man and he showed his true colours today... dont worry we will go to papa at the earliest and i know about my docman he will not leave us like that....sorry mera bacha..mumma is very sorry...

She kissed Abhir's forehead making him smile in sleep and she also smiled...

When she was nearer to the Bus stand , suddenly a car came in front of her and stopped making her eyes closed in the fear of getting hit by a car but the car stopped at a distance from her...

She opened her eyes and saw abhinav getting out of the car making her eyes widen..

Abhinav- Akshara !! mere patni akshara !! where are you going that too with our son ?

Ak- he is not your son ... he is my son .... abhir s/o akshara ...

Abhinav- ok leave that .... where are you going ? i told u na.. today is our nuptial night and what are you doing here without getting ready for the night ? Come akshara its getting late ..

Ak- dont even think in your dreams that i will live with you as ur wife ... i only belong to one man and that is my husband..

Abhinav- the same husband who doesn't even know that u are alive or dead...

Ak- its because i didnt say anything about me or abhir , if i had told him he would have been here the next moment and u would have not been here talking like this....

Abhinav- whatever u say akshara , u dont belong to him anymore because u are mine ..... understood ? U ARE FUCKING MINE....

With that he held her hands and started to drag her to the car making her shout seeking for help when he felt a hand removing his hold from akshara's hands and pushed him on the ground...

Akshara turned back to see who had pushed abhinav on the ground and was shocked to see the person standing in front of her....

Meanwhile Abhinav who had got up from the ground saw that Akshara was looking at the person with tears in her eyes and he thought that person to be her husband....and so he came forward to beat the person but another person beat abhinav with a wooden log making him unconscious...

The person who beat abhinav put the wooden log down and looked at akshara with teary eyes and was shoced seeing the baby in her hands...

not only that person even the other person was shocked and happy at the same time ...

P1/P2- akshara mam/Akshu Bhabhi....

AK- rohan.......nishitha...

Yes the one who kicked abhinav was dr.rohan and one who beat Abhinav with log is Nishitha..

Akshara smiled at both of them and gave sleeping abhir to rohan and hugged nishitha tightly and cried hugging her ...

Nishitha also cried in her embrace and after sometime akshara remembered something and pulled from the hug making nishitha confused..

Ak- do you also believe that i killed neil and i am an unlucky girl who killed everyone from sirat maa to the unborn child that is one of my twin?

Ni- no bhabhi i know that my bhabhi is the luckiest for me and she did not kill anyone and will never do that also ... she is the purest soul who will not think of any bad to even her enemy.... and also i believe that u didn't kill neil bhai because u saw him as your own brother ... Everyone told that u killed bhai but i didn't pay heed to their words because i know who u are ....

Ak- thank you nishu ..... thank you believing me that i dint kill neil .....

Nishu- but bhabhi i will not forgive u for one thing and i am angry on you for that ... i didnt expect this from you bhabhi...

Nishitha said angrily and turned her face away from akshara making her shocked...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment on your views about this story ...

Do you like this story ? Should i continue this story or not ?

And regarding the show, in today's precap , they showed like that muskaan has something to do with Akshara and abhimanyu ... is the pregnancy news a lie and was planned by muskaan ?

i dont know what is with muskaan ? as a sister her anger is okay but did she care about akshara or abhir ? she doesnt want them to move on ... she want them to mourn abhinav's death and be like this for the whole life ...

The pregnancy news should be a lie or a report change ..... pls it should not happen ...

This is my request to DKP from all the abhira fans ....