They were getting ready to play a competitive match to test their skills and see how to improve the proper match at Camp Nou on Friday. Pablo was placed to play with Pedri, Frenkie, Lewadondski, and Balde, it was nothing more than a friendly match.

It was in the middle of the match, Pablo ran into Ansu falling to the ground holding his ankle, it wasn't that he broke it or sprained it but the pain wasn't something to ignore.

Pedri and Ansu both helped him up and walked with him to make their way to Nicolle's office.

"Dude, are you okay though?" Pedri asked, looking down at his friend's foot to see that he was walking with just a slight limp.

"Yeah, it's nothing, I am just going to check to make sure" He smiled making his way down to her office.

Pedri and Ansu looked at each other before making their way back to the others with confused thoughts wondering why he really seemed happy that he was making his way down.

Nicolle sat in her office just placing in her calendar some important dates of work and personal events since she hadn't updated in a while.

As she was just updating about the match this weekend she heard a knock on the door. She moved away from the computer and went towards the door, opening it.

"Pablo, are you okay? Why are you here?" She asked as she studied him to see what was happening.

"I am okay, I just hurt my leg and I was wondering if you could have a look to make sure it's nothing serious" He smiled pretending to limp into her office and onto the medical bed.

Pretending, yes Pablo decided to fake his injury to come all the way down to see Nicolle, he really didn't hurt himself at all but being down here was better.

Why am I always so happy to be around her

What is this dare doing to me

I shouldn't be falling in love with her, but she makes it impossible for me.

Thoughts ran through his head that he didn't realize Nicolle trying to speak with him about his "injured foot"

"Sorry, can you repeat that Nic?" He asked which made butterflies in her stomach, no one really uses her nickname except her family, and when it came out of his mouth it sounded too good in her opinion

"Of course, I just need you to tell me where it hurts and I will have a look" She smiled when Pablo nodded his head moving his arm towards his ankle.

She grabbed his leg and started pressing on it to see where the pain was to help. Every time she put pressure he didn't announce that there was any pain which confused Nicolle.

"Are you sure there is no pain?" She asked going in for a second round

"Seems to be better now, maybe just the way I stepped felt like it hurt " He smiled innocently and Nicolle smiled back, placing his leg down.

"Well then it looks like you're all good then, just be careful okay?" She stated watching as he stood up putting his cleats back on.

"While I am here, I wanted to ask two questions as well" He turned to the girl and she gave him a nod to proceed

"Will you be at the game this weekend?" He asked hoping for an answer that would satisfy him, he would love to have her support on the field, the same support that she gives her brother every match she goes to watch from the player's bench.

"Of course I will" She smiled, giggling a little, knowing that she had to go even if she didn't want to, but that was not the case. She then waited for the second question to be said

"And uhm, would you like to go on a date on Sunday?" He asked, but shyly, once again also hoping for a positive answer in return.

She only smiled more "I would love to Pablo"

He lifted his head and saw her soft smile, he smiled back and told her that he would text her about it later. After he waved goodbye and went back to the field to avoid any more suspicion of staying a long time.

But the whole day the whole way back to the training grounds...

he couldn't get the stupid smile off his lips...

It's for sure that when he asked her if he had forgotten that it was for a dare,

he thought more of it as a genuine date.

Pablo can officially say that within the first week, Nicolle has got to him.

He has feelings for the girl.

★☆★☆★

Nelly