I change in the bathroom and then when I am copletely ready head to the living room where the two siblings are having breakfast.

"Ready?" The boy asks and I nod.

"You guys look so cute I am goint to take a picture!" I squeal and take my phone out.

I take it and send it to them gigling.

"I got to go." Wren announces and leaves the house.

"So it looks like it's the two of us again, Princesses."

"Mhm" I sit next to him and rest my head on his shoulder. For the past days I've grown  to really like him. He just makes my day.  "Go get ready." I lookup at him and we lock eyes.

"In five minutes."

"Nooo we will be late." I argue back and he scoffs. "Bax we have stuff to do before we get there." I explain at the lazy boy.

"Like what?"

"We have to go get my car from the old house." I look at him waiting for a reaction. He slowly melts into the couch and I burst out laughing.

"We have to walk?" He is in denial and I enjoy every minute of it.

"Yes we do." He is now face down on the floor and I can't keep my laughs in.

I get up and try to get him to stand up but he is too heave for me to lift.

"Come on." I groan. Nothing! "Fine! Have it that way." I raise my hands in defeat and leave the room with a plan in my head. I enter the kitchen and pick a glass from the cupboard. I fill it with water and start to gigle.

"Last chance." I say now standing over him. "Fine." Then I dump all of the water to his head and watch him jump.

"Wtf." He screams and looks at me dying of laughter. "You little -" He slowly brings a hand to his head and looks at me with a serious look. "My hair." He cries.

"Sorry not sorry." I pat his shoulder. "Now go get ready." I point at his room and he leaves me still gigling.

" I point at his room and he leaves me still gigling