Chapter 9

Burning a cigarette and sitting in a luxurious chair with a woman beside him, the sun flatly and emotionlessly ordered him to call some of his subordinates to the woman.

"boss!"

About 70 people under him came into the presence of Surya, and the woman who came with his subordinates returned to stand beside him.

"Thank you for coming."

"Boss, these are your subordinates..."

As Surya calmly threw his cigarette into the ashtray, he looked at them all flatly, but that gaze created a very strange feeling towards those being stared at.

Not a very scary gaze nor a gaze that showed a threat let alone pleasure, that gaze pierced all the eyes of those who looked at him, quietly and calmly.

"I have a task for you, this task will not be too complicated if you complete it well, and therefore rite I want to divide some people here to make a team in doing this task"

"Yes boss"

"The task is simple, the first group is a reconnaissance group, the second is an information gathering group, the third is a group of attackers and rioters"

Everything seriously listened and waited for what task would be given by the sun, the seriousness of the sun gave the task, making everyone excited and serious too.

"So what's the task? What's it for? And what's it about boss?"

"For me of course..., and what it's about is about my sister."

("siscon")

In the hearts of everyone talking like that, after listening to the words of his boss Surya, so did Rite now look at his boss Surya with a complicated face and complicated feelings as well.

For Rite and his subordinates Surya, something like this did not happen once, before it had also happened like this.

"What's wrong with Anita, boss?"

Rite couldn't help but ask his boss, although in fact he and other subordinates knew that the problem about his sister must not be far away from the problems that had occurred in the past.

When recalled by Rite and the others, how many instances of conducting surveillance threatening and also gathering information were carried out only for his sister ..., the problem of men close to Anita, the problem of Anita's friends ... there were many others, Rite recalled that a wry smile was made.

("It's troublesome to have a brother like this..., yes instead of a cruel brother")

"Anita didn't answer me when I spoke earlier..."

"...."

Rite and the other subordinates were neither dumbfounded nor surprised to hear the words of their solar boss, instead each of them had a complicated expression on their face.

"Anita looks so angry too... I don't know what happened to make her like that."

("Isn't it the boss himself who... has gone too far...")

Rite and the other subordinates wanted to talk to the boss like that but of course none of those words came out.

"Perhaps the boss knows what happened before that made Miss Anita like that?"

Surya looked at Rite with a sharp and piercing gaze, which made Rite herself swallow, the other subordinates were also a little creeped out because of that.

Rite and the others knew very well what happened when his boss took his sister Anita to school, because several other subordinates had escorted the car from afar to school.

"I don't know, maybe it's because of the morning incident."

("yep right")

Rite faintly smiled, because the insinuation of his question was answered correctly by his boss.

"Yes, the incident in the morning...., Rite prepare for war"

"War?"

"Yes, war, that little bastard deliberately made Anita like this"

"......"

Rite and the other subordinates were stunned to hear the answer from their boss Surya, they all knew that indeed the little young master from another family was Anita's fiancé, but Anita didn't like the young master at all and there was no way Anita was acting like that because of the young master, obviously this was Suryaa's own fault.

"But boss if we attack his family, your father will be angry..., and also boss we shouldn't rush to prepare for war we don't know exactly what the problem is"

"Ritee... I'm not a kid anymore who gets angry because of my sister... just get ready for war."

......

Rite and the others smiled wryly, a little annoyed at their boss's words.

Apart from the solar siscon, Rite's boss was an explorer as well as a top-class hunter, the feelings and instincts of his boss might give him that order thought Rite and others.

Therefore there was no longer any opposition from Rite subtly to his solar boss.

--------

Since the night until the next morning, Destha's cell phone has so many incoming messages through the group, Destha knows for sure without needing to see the cell phone, that the message came from where. And rightly suspected destha when in the morning going to school, the phone he checked had a message from Anita.

"Sooner or later the problem will break if it's not handled properly..."

Just coming down the stairs, a familiar face appeared in Destha's eyes.

"le"

"Yesterday..."

destha lives alone in the city and lives in a boarding house which is not far from leon's house. seeing leon who is now in front of her is no longer an unusual thing, because every morning the two of them will go to school together.

"Already let's go"

"Des"

Seeing Leon looking so gloomy, because of yesterday's incident, Destha sighed.

"It's okay, I'm already rushing to leave and I'm late"

Words can be deceiving but the face is not at all, leon can distinguish which one is safe and which one is not....

At least there was a change in Leon's eyes.

("A battered face like that can't possibly be called safe, especially...")

But Leon couldn't say it, he wanted to try to help but he didn't know what to do..., instead he himself was helped by Destha.

Seeing how destha always helped him and protected him, leon felt himself so loser. once he wanted to try to help leon didn't have the courage.

"Don't be so gloomy, it's not a good atmosphere"

"Hahaha..."

Covering up the sadness and helplessness in his mind, Leon laughed softly.

"Let's go already"

"Yes"