Cia: Where were you guys? I thought you would stay here?

SH: Did you go on a date? Haha.

Tae: We just went for a walk. And seems like Jungkookie Hyung here already planned a date with some Italian girls so..He said turning to the latter who pouted, confused.

Cia: You what?

JK: This never happened. I was just talking with some girls earlier at the pool and he saw us and keeps reminding me of it because he is pissed that I am actually popular.

Tae: No.

Jk: Tell me. What exactly did you tell those girls?

Tae: I told you I invited them to come with us at the beach tomorrow. What else would i tell them?

Jk: Hmmm. I start to doubt.

Tae: Shhh.

Cia: Stop bickering now and go get ready. The dinner is starting soon. There will be a band as I heard. They told us to dress up for tonight.

Tae: Oh. Nice. I am going then.

SH: Don't rush yourself. We will save you guys seats.

Tae: Alright. Taehyung said as he got in the elevator, Jungkook following him. He pressed the button and sighed.

The silence which fell on them got broken by Jungkook' phone. He looked at the screen and raised one of his eyebrows. Taehyung stared at him with a little pout and looked at the doors ahead him. Jungkook sniffled and picked up.

JK: Jeon Jungkook speaking?

__________

I just stood there, arms crossed listening to him. It seemed related to work because his voice had become more serious and deeper.

As the idiot that I was, I began to smile stupidly not helping myself but to think that his CEO side was hella attractive. I turned to hide my face and finally managed to pull myself together.

Tae: Hmm.

JK: Who? KM g- He was about to say but stopped suddenly.

My heart skipped a beat after this but I just kept cool and coughed. I felt his little glance on me and continued his conversation.

JK: Yeah well, I am not in town now so you have to postpone it.

As soon as the doors of the elevator opened, I immediately rushed out. I got to my room not even glancing behind me and held my chest. I was about to cry again and I could feel it. Whenever someone mentions my family or something related to them, I get stressed out and need time to calm myself.

That is sad. Right? Haha.

I just felt my chest tight and felt something stuck in my throat.

They were a reality that I couldn't run away from forever and that scared me to a point you can't even imagine.

I sat on the edge of the bed and stayed there some minutes without uttering a word, before I heard someone knocking at my door.

I stood up and opened, facing Jungkook.

JK: Are you feeling alright? He asked obviously worried.

Tae: Yeah.. I..

JK: I am sorry. I just realised after s-

Tae: No. Why are you even apologizing ? This is silly. This was just a word. Plus,This was for work and I know your company works with them so wh-

He stopped me short with a hug, that I got surprised of but gave back.