Kiva

A donut entered the mouth of a lady who was lying down on a bench. This woman is Poppy Jones. She is known to few as Kamen Rider Kiva, and a smaller select few as the vampire queen. Daughter of Tarrick the Void King and Satuna The Void Queen, she is the displaced from time sister of Amelia Jones, cosmic fury red. 

Been really quiet lately. Poppy thought as she finished her last donut. Suddenly sirens are heard as the local police chase a horned humanoid Silver and Green skinned creature. Me and my big mouth....

She got up and got on her motorcycle, put on her helmet, and went to where the creature was headed. It stopped at the docs and whistled in a odd way. Poppy got off her motorcycle and took off her helmet. "You Fangire's and your knack for interrupting my quiet times." She held out her right hand, " Kivat" she said, a small golden bat suddenly appeared and bit Poppy, a stain glass pattern appeared on her hand and ran up her body to her face "Henshin." She said. Kivat attached to the belt on the waist, chains appeared all over Darcy before turning into a black suit with red and silver, the helmet had night yellow eyes , she then rushed to the Fangire.

The fangire growled and jumped into the ocean. She smirked and jumped in after the monster. The monster was a surprising adapt swimmer and reached the bottom of the bay before she did. He seemed to be... Planting. "Don't you know it's illegal to plant underwater?" She quipped as the monster then swam around the roots and slammed into her.

"Oof!" She grunted. He slammed her back into the ground. He then grabbed a root and rode it up to the surface of the water emerging next to a cruise ship.

She got up and looked up. The monster had jumped onto the cruise liner and started grabbing a greying woman .

She swam up to the surface. Jumping up and towards the monster just as he was about to rip a necklace off of the older lady .She shot water at the monster and knocked it back. But the monster's grip on the necklace was strong and it was thrown into the sea.

"My necklace!" The woman shouted.

"Don't worry, I'll get it back for you. But first, get to safety!" The old woman nods and tries to run away.

Kiva turned and punched the Fangire. Breaking two of his horns as he groaned in pain. She pulled out a small flute like thing and placed in Kivat's upside down mouth " Wake Up" he said as her left leg that was wrapped in chains suddenly burst open, she jumped up and sent a Rider Kick at him. It squirmed before being destroyed by the kick, leaving the imprint of Kiva's logo in the ground.

"That was an easy fight. She thought. Her belt vibrated as someone contacted her. She got out her phone and answered it. "Yes?"

"Ugh.... Darcy why have you not been responding this is the fifth time I've called..." The voice of another woman rang through.

"Been busy." She said, sitting up.

"Huh. Well, get back here we have a new problem."

"Alright." Poppy said before hanging up and getting on her motorcycle, putting on her helmet and driving off. After awhile she made it to massive skyscraper that had Hexagon tower written on it.

She got off her motorcycle and took off her helmet and went inside through the secret elevator. The brown haired woman was sitting at a table with a cup of a tea.

"Here you are my lady."

Poppy rolled her eyes. "Ha ha, very funny." She said sarcastically. The woman laughed and chortled. " Anyway What this problem?" She asked.

" You know how you saved me?" The woman said.

Poppy nodded, " Yeah"

" Well there is reports of a werewolf being attacked in the near by Turtle Cove " The woman replied.

"A werewolf Emma?" Poppy said.

Emma nodded and took a sip of her tea.

" So?" Darcy asked

" I contacted Princess Shayla you know the Wildforce lady since they're connected to her and she said she would send them our way" Emma replied

Before Poppy  could reply there was suddenly police chatter over the scanner"We got another Fangire moving in on Mr. Shino. Any sign of the Karen rider ?" a police voice said.

"Negatory. But we suspect she'll be appearing soon." Another police voice said.

You bet you'll be seeing me soon. Poppy  thought to herself before stepping on the Motorcycle's gas pedal speeding to the soon arrived near the place where the Phantom was. She transformed going in on the small Rat like Fangire. She slashed at him. He used his tail like a whip knocking the sword away as he slashed at her with his claws.

"You're too late!" The Rat's high pitched voice whined.

"Late?"

She kicked him and grabbed the flute thing, the rat began to run, Poppy  then performed a rider kick on the rat . He screamed and fell back retreating quickly.

Poppy breathed heavily and went back to her motorcycle and drove off back to the base. Finally getting to finish her donuts.