Chapter 8

I was woken up by my younger sister LOUDLY singing in the bathroom with the door wide up.

I groan and flip myself over onto my back and let my eyes adjust to the light. My sister is holding a brush and singing into it while jumping around like she's doing a concert.

"Abi, can you stop singing so loud?" My voice startled her since she jumped and turned around. "You scared me" roll my eyes while my sister has a scared look on her face with her hand on her heart. "My bad, just stop singing so loud"

My sister smiled at me before going back to brushing her wet hair silently this time. I flip back onto my stomach and place my head onto my pillow, trying to get more sleep.

After many minutes of tossing and turning and frustration; I gave up. I through the pillow and groan with looking straight up at the ceiling. My sister was doing her skin care and her morning routine.

I sit up on the edge of the bed and let my feet relax on the warm, fuzzy feeling of the carpet below me.

I stretch my arms and stand up. I walk to my luggage and get out a mini Jean skirt with black tanktop.

Abi walks out if the bathroom and sits down on her bed while texting one of her friends.  I close the door and change into my clothes and put my hair into 2 Dutch Braids. I walk back to my bags and get out my make up and walk back into the bathroom.

I start working on my make-up which was sparkly light brown eyeshadow with a nude lipstick to match. Where are we going? Good question, I have no idea.

I have around 2 days before I'm forced to come back home. So maybe I could spend the day walking through flowers or go to a cafe. I really want to spend time with Izzy but I can't. If my sister finds out she out flip her shit and cause a scene about how I never told her.

I finished putting my makeup one and got too lazy to put it up, so I let it on the sink counter. I was ready to travel wherever ever life decides to take me. I grab my purse and as I was about to grab the door handle, I heard Abi's voice "where you going?" I sighed and leaned my head against the door. I wanted to go somewhere by myself because she's 13 and perfectly able to stay home by herself.

I slowly lifted my head up. "I wanted to go for a drive by myself" Abi Looks at me for a solid few seconds before shrugging and going back to her phone. I walk out of the hotel and walk to my car.

I unlock it and start to drive, I have no destination; just wanting to drive with calming music and the windows rolled down while I drive. I ended up getting hungry and stopping at a cafe to get a cup of coffee and a jelly filled donut.

I lock my car and walk into the cafe, I tiny little bing is heard from the bell and I walk in. I got upfront and one of the really nice ladies took my order. They told me that I could take a seat and it would be a minute.

I sit down at a booth and get out my phone and start to scroll through social media. I heard someone sit down in front of me and a drum stick pull down my phone. I look up with an annoyed expression until I saw that it was Izzy. "I thought you were some random guy, that came to bother me" I heard Izzy's chuckle as he shook his head. "No, but I did see you in the window seal of the Cafe while on a stroll."

I smile at him and noticed that his hair was still messy but soft looking, he was wearing a Guns N' Roses t-shirt with the leather jacket and some black ripped jeans.

We start talking about anything. Izzy was talking about the band and I was talking about Abi. My coffee and donut came out and I paid the lady and gave her a big tip for being so nice. "I have to go Izzy" i watch as Izzy stands up and starts walking in front of me. He sensed that I wasn't behind him and he turned around "you coming or no? I'm walking you to your car" I laugh a little and shake my head before fast walking to catch up.

We get to the car and Izzy hugged me, we said goodbye but as I was finna get into my car. He kissed me on the forehead before walking away with a wink. I stood there for a minute trying to process everything. I just met him, but why did I like it so much? Why do I want more? Why do I want to be in his arms? I snap out of it and get into my car and place my coffee in the cup holder before backing up and driving away.

I started to eat my donut while I continued to drive. After a few hours (and my donut and coffee completely drunken and ate), the sun starts to set and I drive home. I park my car and go back inside the hotel and up to my room. Abi was napping, so I gently closed the door behind me and locked it before going to the my bag and getting sweatpants and a baggy shirt and changing in the bathroom.

I wipe off my makeup and sit on my bed. I get out my phone and Start texting My friend group about the whole thing. Of course they are quick the respond and ask questions and i was scared the the sound of my phone going off will wake up abbi so I silence it. And Decide to answer it tomorrow. I get comfortable and fall asleep

________________________________________
I know it's been a few months and some change since I last posted but I lowkey forgot about this book, so enjoy this chapter and hope that I post another chapter soon.