⁰² PUBLIC ᵎ m. reo

fluff ⋎ romance ⋎ crack
public - m.reo x gn!reader

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Reo... You do know we're in public right?" You deadpanned as you looked at your boyfriend who is acting like a child right now because he wants a kiss from you.. in public.

You do not like doing PDA at all, you always think it's embarrassing to do such things in public like― kissing for example. You're okay with hand holding and hugging but kissing...?

Yeah... No.

"Baby.. please." Reo whined in response, clinging onto you while you tried to fight his hands off of you. "Please― just one kiss! Nothing else! That's all I'm asking for. One kiss on the lips!"

"Ugh.. reo. I love you but.." you softly sighed before you started speaking again, "We both know that it wouldn't end just with one kiss." He cutely pouts at you, knowing that you were right. "And the two of us are in public."

Reo grumbled at that while he was still clinging onto you like a child. "So?!" He whined again, "Pretty please... It's just one kiss! Don't you love me? Why are you so cruel to your beloved boyfriend.."

You rolled your eyes because of your boyfriend acting dramatic once again just for a kiss he wants. "Sorry but no."

Reo whined, as he had a saddened expression on his face for a moment. But suddenly, he went silent. Which made you suspicious of him since he was planning something to get the kiss he wanted from his loving partner.

"I'll do anything you want."

"Huh?"

"I'll do anything you want just for that kiss. Please?" He begged to you, you raised an eyebrow at him because of his offer, before softly sighing. "Anything huh?"

"Yea anything!" Reo seemed desprate, well because he is desperate for the kiss from you.

"Hm.. will you do the chores for me for a month then?"

"That's too much!"

"You did say you'll do anything for me.."

"Yeah uh but..." Reo paused, as he thinks of what to reply to what you said.

For a few minutes, Reo finally responds. "Fine! I'll do the chores for a month." You softly grinned at him when you heard that from him. You were satisfied with the answer you have recieved.

But then again, you were in public. In a middle of a sidewalk with your boyfriend where a lot of people are strolling around the city. It's embarrassing and not your thing at all! But then again, your boyfriend will have the satisfaction of winning. You had pettiness that rivaled reo's and you really don't want to give in to what he wants right now.

And Reo knew it would take one more little push and he'd get the kiss he desperately wanted.

"Darling, please?" He took your hand into his, squeezing your hand and looking deep into your eyes with his bright purple ones. The way he knew that you'd be flustered because of what he is doing to you right now.

You looked at him with your eyes before looking away and sighing. Reo knew exactly what he is doing to you. And it is in fact working. You looked at him again, flustered, and leaned in towards him.

Satisfied and Excited, Reo gave you a satisfied smirk before crashing his lips onto yours, kissing you with such passion and love. You could feel yourself blushing more than you already are.

After awhile, the two of you pulled away, breathless. You both stared at each other in silence for a moment before you started walking hand in hand, leading him down the sidewalk.

"W-Wait- where are you going?" He questioned, trailing behind you.

You gave him a soft chuckle and a small smile, "Let's go home, alright?"

Reo perked up what you said, he knew exactly what that meant.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

note. Ngl i wanna make reo centered fic,
i have too many drafts so i went against it 😞
but― this is heavily inspired by etoiile in tumblr.