Chapter 4

"Call me if you need anything". Lucy said sitting on the end of Keira's bed before she was about to leave.

Lucy thought that giving her space might be best for her right now.

"Can I hug you?". Lucy asked, with a smile.

"You don't need to ask that", Keira replied putting her phone down and moving down the bed to get closer to her.

The hug lasted for as long as possible.

"Ok I actually need to go now or they'll leave without me", Lucy chuckled looking at her one last time.

"Ok have fun". Keira replied with a small smile.

"I'll try", Lucy said getting up from the bed and walking towards the door.

She would prefer staying with Keira right now instead of going out to a social situation, but she didn't want to seem controlling like in recent times.

"Bye, Love you", Lucy accidentally blurted out, she then stopped still holding on to the door that was half open.

When she didn't hear Keira say anything she quickly said "sorry...sorry".

"It's ok", Keira replied quite surprised of what she said, she was scared to say anything in return.

"I should go" Lucy said opening the door fully and then walking out.

As soon as the door closed she couldn't believe what she just said, of course she's not going to say it back when they've been going out for just over a month she tried to convince herself.

She sighed shaking her head and started walking down the corridor to the lift.

Keira on the other hand felt guilty she didn't say it back, She just froze half rejecting the fact that for a long time someone could love her due to past relationships.

In the past people she has gone out with have constantly told her that she isn't good enough and got angry over any minor problem that happened, this was usually through shouting causing arguments all the time however they reacted as if everything was ok and nothing bad happened the day after.

This is why she was scared of Lucy that day, it was nice she was protecting her but it was the aggressive nature that it happened, which is why she couldn't look at her as she couldn't face it again.

However she felt that if she kissed her then she would be forgiven for tackling the person in the first place, which was her fault she thought to herself.

She was so tired but couldn't sleep as "Bye, love you", was constantly playing in her head.

-

"Lucy, are you okay?", Leah asked from across the table, she noticed she was zoned out staring at her food, that is usually eaten by now due to the fact she loves eating new food.

She looked up and realised everyone's eyes were on her.

"Y-yes...yes i'm fine", Lucy replied with a fake smile. In reality she was not fine, she couldn't believe what came out of her mouth earlier, Keira seemed not ready to hear it so she felt guilty that she put more pressure onto her.

"Are you down to go out for drinks soon?", Leah asked.

"Yes, I can do", Lucy replied, but all she wanted to do really was to check up on Keira.

- 30 minutes later -

"Are we going to the same club as last time?", Lucy asked Demi.

"Yes I think so, it's the nearest one". Demi replied.

Lucy nodded her head.

"Is that okay?", She asked, seeing Lucy's expression slightly change.

"Yep", Lucy replied which was a lie, why would they go back to the same place 'he' worked at, but she couldn't go back to keira yet.

Keira lay on her bed scrolling on her phone distracting herself for reality, she couldn't sleep, she couldn't eat, yet she was so so tired.

She was scrolling through instagram when she got a notification from an unknown number. She clicked on the message.

'Nice to see your girlfriend back at the bar'.

Keira quickly shot up from where she was lay, not believing what she was reading.

-

As soon as the team entered the bar Lucy scanned around the room for 'him', but he was nowhere to be seen, Lucy then let out a sigh of relief, hoping that he got scared off and was smart enough to not show his face here ever again.

As the night went on everything seemed normal, Lucy felt a small sense of happiness compared to recent times.

"Here you go", Georgia said passing Lucy a drink.

"Thank you". Lucy replied, she was so thirsty as she hadn't drank much at the meal.

"What is this?", Lucy asked after taking a sip.

"I think it's vodka mixed with something", Georgia replied.

Lucy took another sip.

"It tastes different, where did you get it from?", Lucy asked.

"I was at the bar and asked Leah what your favourite drink is, so she said that". Georgia said.

"It's not my favourite drink, but I guess it will do for now", Lucy said taking another sip.

"Who served you?", Lucy asked.

"Just a guy at the bar". Georgia replied.

Lucy quickly walked past her to see who it was...but she was right, it was just a random guy she hasn't seen before, she turned to Leah who was sat at the bar but she seemed to have a confused look on her face but not looking directly at her, behind her.

~~~

Sorry this is so short for now, i'll try and get another chapter posted as soon as possible :)