Chapter 8

We meet again

Itachi picked me up and I clung to his body like a spider monkey his hard cock rubbed against my used pussy. I moaned out as this caused friction.

"Are you a overstimulated little princess?" Itachi cooed as his big hands gripped my bare ass seeing as the shirt had ridden up and was now sitting on my hips, fumbled up. 

I did not answer Itachi I simply nuzzled my head in between his collarbone and his jaw. I inhaled deeply, memorizing his earthy sent.

"It's okay baby. I got you." Itachi whispered as he walked me towards Kakashi's bathroom.

"Do you want a bath or a shower?" Itachi gently asked me.

"Shower." I whispered as I looked up at him.

"The princess get's what the princess wants." Itachi replied.

Itachi sat me down on the counter before he opened the shower and adjusted the water to the right temperature. 

Itachi walked back to me.

"Lift these arms baby." He whispered as he gripped the hem of my shirt.

I did as instructed not having the energy to argue with him.

Itachi took Kakashi's shirt from my body.

"You would look better in my shirt any way." Itachi whispered as he threw the shirt into the hamper.

"Itachi." I whispered calling his attention.

"Yes butterfly?" Itachi asked is he testing out nick names for me?

"I can't stand up right, are you going to help me shower?" I asked as I seductively bit my lip.

"I will but I think you have had enough fun for one night."Itachi said as he took off his shirt.

"But-" I tried arguing.

"No don't read this as rejection I just don't know if it is a good idea to overdo it." Itachi said as he took off his pants and underwear in one swift move.

His cock was hard it hit his lower stomach.

Itachi was within my reach so I pulled him closer by his necklace.

"Y/n. You are playing a dangerous game and you don't have a weak opponent." Itachi warned me as he placed his hands on either side of my body.

My fingers still curled around his necklace. I tugged at it lightly.

Itachi's face was so close to e I could feel him breathing against  my own.

"I never take on a challenge I don't think I can handle." I whispered before I wrapped my legs around him and pressed my lips to his.

Itachi lightly kissed me before pulling away.

"Are you sure about this, because once I stop I might not have the will to stop myself." Itachi whispered as his cock grazed in-between my lower lips.

"Yes, fuck me Itachi." I whispered as I lowered myself on his cock.

I sunk onto him completely gasping as I was once again stretched out to my limits tears welled up in my eyes from the pain and pleasure.

"Aww shortbread am I too much for you?" Itachi smirked as he kept his eyes glued to my face.

Itachi leaned in and kissed me as he wrapped a hand lightly around my throat.

Fuck I think I just got wetter from his hand wrapped around me like this. My hand was now resting on his chest.

Itachi let out a hiss as my nails dug into his chest.

Itachi pulled away from my lips.

"I should start calling you kitty." Itachi whispered as he looked down at the claw marks on his bare chest.

Itachi moved his hands and placed them both on my ass before lifting me up his cock hitting my g-spot. I gasped out as he started walking us to the shower.

I nearly moaned out with every step he took, being over eager might be biting me in the ass.

Itachi pressed me up against the wall before he started rolling his hips against mine.

"Fuck kitten you feel so good around me." Itachi groaned out.

I moaned as he thrust his thick cock into me into me immediately finding my g-spot as if he had done it a thousand times.

"Itachi ." I moaned as I dug my nails into his back.

"That's it kitten say my fucking name, in fact scream it so Neji and Kakashi can hear how good I am making you feel." Itachi nearly growled as he sped up.

Tears rolled down my cheeks fro the pleasure and overestimation I was experiencing.

"Itachi!" I yelled out as I felt myself getting closer to my climax.

I made eye contact with him Itachi looked so fucking good with water dripping down his chest  his eyes focused on my body as if it would be the last time he ever saw me naked. As if he was trying to memorize every part of me. I could probably cum from the look of him alone his pony tied low like usual his expression lustful yet focused.

My walls clenched around his cock.

"Fuck kitten, that feels so good." Itachi's deep, raw, exotic voice infiltrated my ears like an army wold an enemy.

 "'Tachi I am so close." I moaned as I arched my back from the wall.

"I know kitten, hold it for me." Itachi whispered as he gripped my hips harder.

"I can't." I whined wanting to come all over him.

"No baby wait for me." Itachi whispered as he continued pounding into me.

My legs shook around his body, screw that my entire body shook with the need to release.

"Come for me kitten." Kakashi whispered as he shoved his cock deep into me.

I did not need to be told twice, my head tilted back and my eyes rolled back from the immerse pleasure I was feeling.

Itachi groaned as he came inside me.

Itachi helped to steady me as we both came down from our climaxes he then helped me wash my body and I helped him when he turned around I saw the claw arks on his back I lightly traced them liking the look of him branded as mine.

"Itachi, I have some questions." I said as I lightly washed his back.

"Go ahead kitten." Itachi hissed as I grazed the wounds my nails had left.

"Why did I like it when your hand wrapped around my neck and why do I like the way my scrach marks look on you?" I asked and he turned around.

"You might have a chocking kink kitten and as for the second one you might be a little bit possessive something I feel very strongly when it comes to you." Itachi whispered the last part as he leaned in and kissed my neck Itachi had to bend down to kiss my lips.

It was a short kiss as Itachi helped me out of the shower and into one of his shirts.

"Thank you baby." I said the word tasting foreign on my tongue.

"No problem kitten." Itachi gave me a closed eye smile as I yawned at him.

"I need to read those forms." I whispered and my eyes felt heavy.

"You need sleep kitten." Itachi whispered as he kissed my lips.

"No my schedule for tomorrow will be in there I want to know what to expect." I argued as I wobbled into the living room. I gave two steps before my ass connected with the floor my friend we meet again.