Business Proposal

Sana as Shin Hari
Y/n as Kang Taemoo
Jihyo as Jin Youngseo
Wonwoo as Cha Sunghoon

(Scenes and dialogues might chage ㅜㅜ)

Sana's POV

While having a good sleep, my friend Jihyo called me.

"Yah! Minatozaki Sana, wake up!" She shouted as I moved the phone away from my ear.

"What?!" I asked and grunted.

"Do you want some money? Go to the location I'll send you..be nice to him and flirt with him til he get attached to you."

"Yah. Park Jihyo, Do you think I'm going to?"

"Oh.."

"Kidding..anything for my best friend." I chuckled.

I ended the call and did my routine. I started to pick some clothes that Jihyo bought for me. I made my makeup myself and looked at the mirror.

"Will this make my date love me?" I chuckled and went to the location that Jihyo sent me

Your POV

I chose a blue striped white polo, black slacks and coat, vest and fixed my black tie and sat on the chair as I wait for my date which my grandfather chose.

I saw a woman walking towards me..

"Are you Jin Youngseo?" I asked her, she bit her lip..she seems confused.

"Ah..yes, I am."

"Kang Y/n.."

3rd person POV

Y/n started to order some tea and stared at Sana.

Sana pretended to bump her feet under the table.

"Ow..my babies, are you alright?" she pouted.

"Are you alright, miss?" I asked.

"Oh. Yes, I am..Mr. Kang.." She smiled at me.

"Anyways, it's too late now. Should I drive you home?"

She went near to me.

"Can you book a room for me?"

I stood up and told her to follow me, she complied and we went to the lobby.

"2 beds in one room." I pulled out my card and I looked at Sana, she's sweating hard.

"We only have 1 bed, sir. We apologize for the inconvinience." the lady bowed.

"Ah..it's okay, Ms.-" I cut her off.

"I'll take it." her eyes widened from my response. The lady gave me the keycard and we headed to our suite.

"Jin Youngseo, how was your company?" I asked and poured some wine in the glass.

Sana's POV

Shoot. I don't know what to answer. Park Jihyo this is your fault!

"Ah..it's fine, yes..fine.." I chuckled and pretended to go to sleep.

"I heard that your father is a CEO, am I right?"

"Yes..he is."

"Well, I can relate to him. Being a business owner was never been easy."

"Y-you're the CEO?" I stuttered because if he is..I'm dating our company's CEO!

"Mhm. I am.."

SHOOOOOOOOT

I quickly stood up and ran outside.

Your POV

She ran and left the room quickly. She's beautiful yet insane..I chuckled because from all the women that grandpa introduced, she stood up the most. Her charisma, her everything seems to attract me. Let me know more about you, Jin Youngseo.