Crash Landing On You (pt. 1)

(Scene from Ep. 15-16, some scenes an
dialogues will be changed for more details. All of the scenes are all fictional.)
Mina as Yoon Seri
Y/N as Ri Jeonghyeok
Tzuyu as Seodan
Mingyu as Gu Seungjun

3rd person POV

Y/N was arrested for escaping his own country, he was currently staying in an interpol agency. A woman who was currently healing made her way upstairs to have a face to face interview.

"Can you please leave us?" Mina asked politely.

"Yes..you'll still be recorded." the agent smiled and left the room.

"Y/n.." Mina spoke as she broke the silence.

"I didn't agree for this interview." Y/n stated.

"I just want to know your situation.."Mina replied.

"If you want the truth, I just used you as a hostage." Y/n blankly stared at Mina.

"B-but who would even catch a bullet for me and stay by my side if I'm just a hostage." Mina's voice cracked a bit. Her lips were pale because of exhaustion.

"If you didn't told me about your background, I wouldn't have done that."

"Why would you even follow me to my countr-" Mina got cut off.

"I have a brother who dies because of Cho Cheolgang! He made his way to your country and I want to take my revenge. Nothing bothers me, but seeing you bothers me more." Y/n shouted.

"I guess I should leave now.." Mina sighed.

Mina went outside the room as Y/n tend not to look at her. Few minutes, he heard a man rushing to him.

"The woman was completely stressed and yet you still have the guts to tell her those words! She was sent to the hospital.." the agent grunted. Y/n stood up, panicking, the chair he was sitting on fell. He ran outside and saw Mina being carried on someone's back. He cried hardly, he was dragged back inside.

The agent got a call after he gave a tray of foods to Y/n.

"Yes?"

"What?!"

"Okay okay, I'll let him know. Thanks."

The agent ended the call and faced Y/n.

"Myoui Mina was in a critical condition."

Y/n stood up and changed his clothes, he ran to the hospital and quickly went inside the waiting room where Mina can be seen through a window.

Tears flow through his eyes as he blamed himself for what happened.

Your POV

Mina catched the bullet last day, she's currently having an all night operation.  Her mother turned her gaze to me, I just stared at Mina who's unconscious..her family left the hospital since it's almost midnight. I stayed beside her without sleeping nor having a meal, I don't want to enjoy a meal while the love of my life is currently suffering.

3rd person POV

On the other side, Mingyu got a call from an unknown caller.

"Hello?"

"Mingyu.."

"Yah. T-tzuyu?"

"Come here if you don't want me to shoot her head."

"You punk. Don't you dare lay a finger on her!"

"Enough drama, go to the adress we'll send you. I'll give you 30 minutes to go here, don't even call for help."

Mingyu checked his watch, it's 11:30 am. He only have 30 minutes to save his lover, but his flight is now. He stared seriously out of nowhere, he sighed as he went near the taxi and ripped his passport.

Minutes later, Tzuyu heard a gunshot. She screamed as the guy held her tightly. She saw Mingyu shooting the men. The man holding her dragged her to hide somewhere, Mingyu reloaded his gun but he got shot on his shoulder.

"Yah!" Tzuyu cried out as Mingyu hid and reloaded his gun.

"Tzuyu-ah..don't worry. I learnt shooting in South Korea." Mingyu chuckled while hiding, he then suddenly grunted silently because of the pain of the bullet.

Mingyu was about to attack the man holding Tzuyu but he got shot, Mingyu still managed to shoot the man.

"Mingyu!" Tzuyu shouted as she teared up.

'I was wrong. When I die, there's a person who'll be sad for me. The fact, you are that person that makes me sad and happy at the same time.'  Mingyu thought to himself and smiled at Tzuyu.

Next chapter..