Fight For My Way (pt.2)

3rd person POV

The two became a couple only for a couple months. Busy schedules caused their breakup. Y/n focused on his career in Taekwondo and Nayeon did also focused on her career. They always see each other since their apartments are near.

Y/n have a match in MMA. He didn't have any practice because of their breakup. He stepped inside the ring.

"Ready. Fight!"

Y/n attempted to kick his opponent but failed. His opponent kicked his stomach, Y/n groaned as he spits out some blood.

Y/n tried to corner him but he got kicked in his face. So hard that he can't stand up.

"Ko Y/n, knocked out!"

His coach sighed.

He was sent to the hospital. Nayeon quickly went to the hospital, she saw Y/n not on the bed, he was outside..crying.

"Y/n!"

"I told you not to join MMA anymore.." Nayeon sighed.

"Hm?" he replied.

"I can't hear anything!" he cried out.

His condition is hard..

Few months, he was finally healed. But not from the breakup. He still loves Nayeon and only her. Nayeon became an MMA announcer, Y/n practiced hardly to join another match. He wants to prove Nayeon that he will never give up. His opponent was also his opponent from high school, Taksu.

The host introduced Y/n. Y/n removed his robe and picked up his mouthpiece. Nayeon went inside the ring.

"Let the match begin for Taksu and Y/n."

"You'll win this, Y/n. You will." his coach patted his back and guided him to the ring.

"Ready. Fight!"

Nayeon kept her eyes closed as she heard the loud thump and kicks.

Taksu copied Y/n's signature technique but he failed to do so.

Y/n chuckled.

"I already told you, if you'll copy my technique, atleast do it right." he chuckled and did his signature technique.

THUMP

Nayeon quickly opened her eyes, she saw the referee holding Y/n's hands.

"I WON!!" Y/n shouted and cried.

"Ko Y/n has won the match.." Nayeon announced, side eyeing him, checking if he's alright.

The people left the ring, leaving the two.

"I told you, I can do it." he chuckled.

"You know what? Let's breakup again and stop thinking of it."

Nayeon curled her eyebrows.

"Let's think of forever from now on."

"Yah. Im Nayeon, my childhood best friend..my lover. W-will you marry me?"

Nayeon teared up as she smiled.

She nodded, Y/n quickly hugged her. The people clapped and shouted.

Next: True Beauty