" Sidharth, I promise, I will not support Maan and his mother anymore. I am with you from now onwards, please don't consider me and them in one team from here onwards."Rajveer assured Sidharth.

" Mr Rajawat, I don't want anything from you and you are not obliged to me for anything. Take care and good night."
Sidharth said to him and disconnected the phone.

He stood there for few more minutes in silence then went away to do his work.

Next day:-

    Aranya saw that everyone in her office were gossiping about the breaking news as expected but what shocked her was the fact that no one was talking about the incident which happened with them and then she realised even media didn't cover that news at all.

" How is it possible? How come no one have any idea about what happened with us but everyone knows about Maan? Isn't it very strange?" She thought to herself and felt more puzzled than before.

" You guys come here to do gossip or for work?" Sidharth's loud voice echoed and made everyone shocked and scared.

Aranya found him standing at the door of their office space with no nonsense attitude.

       " We have a very tight schedule to complete, so it would be better if you guys give more attention to work than wasting your time in gossips. If you guys can't do it then tell me, it would take me only few hours to handover this project to more efficient team and then you will have lots of free time for your gossips. Tell me, should I consider this option?" Sidharth blasted on them.

   There was pin drop silence there. Everyone were just looking at each other with worried face. Nobody had guts to reply anything to Sidharth. Aranya was also feeling same. She had never seen him this much angry in the office before. Mr Murthy looked at his team members and then at Sidharth. He realised, he had to handle the situation.

  " Sir, I am asking sorry on everyone's behalf. Please, calm down. I promise, it will not happen again and we will work with more dedication.Please trust on me"
Mr Murthy requested to him.

   Sidharth didn't say anything, just nodded his head and went away from there. After that, everyone sighed with relief including Aranya.

   " God, for a second, my heartbeat literally stopped. I thought, I lost my job.
Anyways, don't you think, Sidharth sir is like those dashing angry young man heroes type. His life is also a readymade spicy film script. If any producer will make film on it then it will be a biggest blockbuster, I am telling you." The girl who was in Aranya's team and always used to talk to her about Sidharth, whispered to her.

  " What do you mean by this?" Aranya asked her with curiosity.

  " I am sorry but I can't do anymore gossips today and precisely about Sidharth sir. It's something not everyone knows. My grandfather used to work in main royal palace,so he knew everything and told us but I can't share it with outsiders.Forget this, we should focus on our work or else next time we will definitely get termination letter." That girl said to Aranya and got busy with her work.

   Now Aranya's mind started running in all directions. She was trying her best to know anything about Sidharth and the reason behind his actions but was not getting anything. Now she had hit the jackpot and had to convince this girl anyhow to spill the beans. She can't let go of this golden opportunity at any cost.

  " I have to make this girl blurt everything anyhow but how?" Aranya thought to herself.

   Lunchtime:-

    Aranya deliberately sat with the same girl in the cafeteria and made sure that no one else join them. She was trying to do some random conversations with that girl and waiting for the perfect time to execute her plan.