Chapter-3

Age-:Bhumi- 15 years
Shreyas- 18 years

Shreyas was sitting outside a dance studio. His sister had been learning dance with Bhumi, she was so passionate about dancing and dragged his sister along. So now he had to wait after school outside the dance studio for them to finish.

Few things changed in these three years and few things remained the same. Bhumi had come to admire the passion Shreyas had for cricket. She really liked watching him playing on the ground.

Shreyas had come to like her company although he would rather die than accept it. He still tease her but in contrast he cares a lot about her.

And Shreshtha and Bhumi had become best of friends. Multiplying Shreyas problem as per him.

As the two best friends came out of the studio with large grins. Shreyas raised his brows amused. "Bhaiya!! Apko pta hai kya hua!??" Shreshtha said excitedly.

"Kya?" He asked plainly. "Bhumi agle hafte perform karne wli hai!! Wo bhi sabke samne!" She said as Bhumi smiled.

"To? Usme kya hai?" He said boredly walking. And all the excitement was thrown out of the window. Bhumi pouted looking down and Shreshtha glared at him. "Matlab achhii baat hai!" He hurriedly corrected himself.

"Haina! App bhi aayenge?" She asked happily making Shreyas frown. "Thik hai, aaunga"

"Mummy or Meera auntie bhi aayengi!" His sister said as the three walked home so that Shreyas could go for his cricket practice.

As he reached stadium and got informed that next week they had to go for a match. He frowned remembering that he had to go see Bhumi's performance.

Shreyas slowly walked home thinking of a way. The performance will start at 7, and his match is from 12. "Ku6 to krna padega" he said to himself.

"Agr Mai kisi tarah 5 baje free ho jau to aaram se pahuch jaunga." He said to himself. He reached home and they had dinner.

The week passed by pretty fast, now Bhumi stayed a bit late for practice and Shreyas used to pick her up after his practice and they used to walk home.

One day as Shreyas had just finished his practice and they were walking home, "Mujhe apni saree lene Jani hai! Isi gali m hai! Mai leke aati hu" she said as she was about to walk away but Shreyas held her wrist.

"Pagal wagal hai kya?! Mere sth chal! Waise bhi raat hogyi hai!" He said as he held her hand and she nodded.

"Saree kyu chahiye lekin?" He asked, "Wo mai saree hi pehn rhi hu isliye" she said. "Nakk waak tudwaani hai kya? Saree pehn ke log chal nhi paate hai. Tujhe naachna hai?" Shreyas said and looked at her like she had grown three horns.

"Mai krrlungi! Maine boht practice ki hai" Bhumi said confidently. Shreyas shrugged and said-"Mujhe kya, tudwa naak. Fir rote-rote mat ana ki galti hogyi!"

Bhumi just sighed annoyed as Shreyas smiled secretly at her cute nose scrunch.

As they picked up her saree and walked towards the bus stop. Bhumi stepped first and held Shreyas cricket kit with her and then he got up. Thankfully the bus was a bit empty. They took a seat at the back.

Shreyas plugged in his earphones handing one to Bhumi like always and they listened the new song of Aashiqui 2-'Sun Raha hai na'

Bhumi who was tired of waiting and dancing felt her eye lids closing and the soft melody was just..... ✨

She kept her head on Shreyas shoulder unconsciously and slept away. Shreyas sensing the weight in his shoulder looked at Bhumi to see her sleeping and smiled softly. He so desperately wanted to click a pic but he didn't had a camera Phone. (It's 2013 btw)