Chapter-1(Shreyas Iyer)

As Shreyas Iyer sat in front of the holy fire, his heart swelling with love and emotions all together. He is finally here with his first love. As the priest calls for the bride.

His breath hitched looking at her. His eyes tearing up as he couldn't believe it. They were here. Finally being each others forever and tied in an unbreakable vow.

And just like that his entire life gets played in front of his eyes as he took hands of his bride.

From the moment he met her for the first time.

The start of a beautiful weaved love...

A young 13 years Shreyas was seen walking into the ground with his bat. "Aa Iyer!! Jldi aaja!!" His friend yelled making him run towards the ground.

As they started playing and Shreyas was batting when a taxi and a truck stopped in front of the ground making them stop. "Ye jab khelne aate hai tabhi koi kyu aaya h!!" Shreyas said annoyed.

Just as they gathered a man in his 30s came out with his wife. "Jgh to badi achhi hai ji" the wife said as the man grinned. "Wo to hai. Are hamari ladli kha hai?" He said as he went back and came back with a 10 year old Bhumi in his arms.

Shreyas with his friends looked at the family in slight irritation. He wanted to play cricket. Why can't they just hurry inside??!

"Daddy!!! Mujhe yha nhi rehna hai!! Mujhe hmare ghr wps Jana hai!! Yha pe koi bhi Mera dost nhi hai!!" The 10 year old cried as her father hushed her. "Are Mera bachha! Yha pe kitne saare log hai. Aur ab to daddy bhi jyda der sath rahenge.." he consoled her and got her inside the house.

"Oye gaadi to leke jaate!! Itta bada truck khda krdiya!!" Shreyas grumbled annoyed. Just then he saw his mother rushing towards the new neighbours home. 

Shreyas Mother, Rohini entered the house with a smile seeing her best friend Meera after such a long time. "Meera!!" She called her turning her around and hugging her. Meera smiled happily and hugging her back.

"Daddy! Ye aunty kon hai?" Bhumi asked quietly. "Teri mummy ki dost!"

"Are baap re! Ye Bhumi hai? Kitni badi hogyi!!" Rohini said cupping her face as Bhumi greeted her by touching her feets. "Are-are ladkiya par nhi chhutti!!" Rohini stopped her hugging her.

"Meri Shreshtha bhi isi ke umar ki hogi"  Rohini said still hugging her. "Are wah! Ab to tumhe bhi koi dikkat nhi hogi na!! Ye iske daddy ki laaldi kal se roye ja rhi hai! Mera koi dost nhi hai wha! Ab ye or Shreshtha milke khelenge" Meera said.

"Hn-hn! Ek kaam kro! Tum dono shift krao. Mai isko apne ghr leke ja rhi. Tujhe to pata hai kha hai. Yha fir mujhe hi bula lena! Thk hai?" Meera agreed but his husband, Arjun reluctantly let her go.

Rohini picked her up in her arms and left the house. She saw her son sulking on the ground and shook her head. "Shreyas!! Ghr chal! Aaj ka khel khtam!" She yelled out making Shreyas whin like a stubborn kid.

"Chal ghr wrna bata rhi hu mai! Jhaadu se maarungi!!" Rohini threatened her son making Bhumi giggle. Shreyas shot her a glare making her scared and she hid in Rohini's embrace.

"Are bachhi ko Dara rha hai!! Tu ghr aa! Mai tab bataungi!!" Rohini said in anger. "Par Maa!!" Shreyas whined but his mother was already back on her way.

Bhumi looked up towards him to see him sulking and whining while glaring at the truck. Bhumi pouted, what did she do?

"Shreshtha!! Meri gudiya!! Kha hai?" Rohini yelled for her daughter. A girl same age of Bhumi ran towards her smiling happily. "Ma!! Ye kon hai?" She asked politely.

"Tumhari nayi saheli!" Rohini said as she placed Bhumi in front of Shreshtha. "Hi! Mera naam Bhumi hai!" She said smiling ear-to-ear. "Hi!! Mera naam Shreshtha hai! Chalo ham chhat pe khelte hai!!" The two instantly rushed towards the terrace making Rohini chuckle.

The two started playing with dolls and kitchen set (that's what I used to play at my Nani's house).

Shreyas entered the house while dragging his bat with sulking face. "Aagye laad sahab? Kyu Dara rha tha bechari bachhi ko!!?"

"Bechari!! Wo bechari!!? Ki Mai bechara!? Truck laake smane khda krdiya!! Ab ham kha khele??!" Shreyas ranted with an exaggerated look. Rohini shook her head with a fond smile.

"Thk hai! Thk hai! Ja ye leke chhat pe ja! Bachhe bhooke honge or khabardaar usko ku6 kha to!!" Rohini warned as she handed Shreyas three bowls of Maggie in a tray

Shreyas frowned and took it towards the terrace. On a shade area sat his sister with the new girl who was giggling while playing with her. He made a face before walking upto them as Bhumi looked at him with wide eyes.

Shreyas was shooting daggers at her making her cower back like a wounded puppy. He slammed the tray in front of them making the two jump. Taking his bowl of Maggie he sat next to his sister. His eyes are not leaving the scared girl.

Bhumi held Shreshtha's hand out of fear as she looked at him, "Bhaiya! Kya krrhe ho?" His sister said annoyed that his brother was scaring her new friend.

"Maggie kha rha hu!! Wo bhi nhi kha skta!!? Cricket to khelne de nhi rhe!!" He said angrily glaring at Bhumi.

"Kisne roka hai aapko?" Shreshtha asked as Shreyas glared at Bhumi pointing his finger at her "Isne!!"

Bhumi gasped, "Maine kab roka?"

"Tumhare Daddy ne hamare ground par truck khda krdiya!! Ab kya tumhare sar par khelu!??" He asked annoyed. "Ek din ki hi to baat hai na" Bhumi said timidly pouting slightly.

He glared at her and said-"Ek din!? Ek din ke chkkar me Mera to poora din khrab hogya!!? Batting bhi krr paya"

Bhumi frowned and said-"Meri glti thodi hai isme" "glti nhi poori-ki-poori tum ho" Shreyas said as Shreshtha yelled-"Maa!! Bhaiya hame pareshan-" but he covered his mouth with his hand and said-"Mummy ki chamchi!"

"App ja rhe ya Mai mummy ko bulau?" She threatened, making him grumble and sulk as he went back but not before casting a last glare at her.