They went back to the party area and the place was a disaster. "No worries guys, houseworkers will clean this up tomorrow." said Sid. Sid and Pallavi's eyes were meeting each other at times and there was a sudden awkwardness between them.

Abhi had dropped them home, safe and soundly.

Pallavi was excited to go to work from tomorrow. She hadn't told her Mother about her work, as she would just scold her to study instead of work. Pallavi was determined to be independent, and have fun in life. So she knew she had to work hard, either it be by telling someone or not.

Pallavi wore black pants and college t-shirt so she could only change t-shirt while doing work. She even wore makeup and a nice pair of earrings. She took one informal t-shirt just in case.

It was 10:45, said goodbye to Geet and ran of the college saying she has to pick Ayan up. Pallavi reached the bookstore exactly at 11:15 so she was relieved and changed her clothes and started her shift. This continued for several days. Geet was getting highly suspicious," Have you gotten any boyfriend or what, you're literally making no time for me." said Geet.

"Geet, I'm so sorry, it's not a boyfriend but something else. I promise you, I'll tell you in detail and later. Now bye." Saying this Pallavi ran off again.

Sid was missing Pallavi as she always used to come when he met Geet. He hadn't met her in days but felt like years. Her smile , quirkiness, awkward jokes and much more was being missed. He was just looking for an excuse to text her.

The days passed on easily. It was hard for Pallavi to meet her friends and Sid. Sid was missing Pallavi, he knew that something magical was there in Pallavi's presence that he couldn't describe. It was just months they had met, he couldn't think past their 'friendship'. 

There was Ganesh puja in Geet's house, everyone was invited. Pallavi's whole family was invited. Geet's dad new business partner were also being invited and it was noted to give extra care to them. Geet always hated this side of her father. He would always call some business partner and introduce her and she had to give hem company for the whole day. She was ranting her helplessness with Pallavi and Pallavi was enjoying her leave from work. She didn't want people to suspect her for not coming in puja so she rather took a leave.

Gautam family was there early to help their neighbor. Pallavi had gone there to sleep the early day to help them more. It was culture to stay at neighbour's and help them for the festival celebration. 

Pallavi and Geet wore beautiful kurtas and earring, and started clicking photos.

They were clicking photos in the front yard and Geet's father was telling them not to

"Chori, guests are gonna come soon, can you please not do this photography here." Geet's father said in a daunting way and Pallavi also went inside. They were chilling in the living room, everyone was outside, and doing the puja.

Someone came from behind and poked Geet."Who's that?" irritated Geet looked behind.

It was Abhi. " Hi, Namaste. I'm Abhi you're father's new business partner. He said me to go inside and meet his daughter. I assumed you're his daugher?"

Geet's mouth was open, it didn't shut. Pallavi was shocked and happy for them, as they'll get to meet more now.

"Hi" Sid said to Pallavi smiling with his biggest smile possible. Pallavi also smiled at him and said hi. 

Abhi and Geet were called out to be introduced. They acted very casual and told them they just met. The puja had started and everyone were praying. The surrounding turned hot due to hawan kund.

 The surrounding turned hot due to hawan kund

Sid and Pallavi were standing near. Pallavi was getting very tensed as she wished her father didn't saw her and thought of anything else. Whenever Sid tried to talk to her, Pallavi would simply ignore him. 

Shilpa had made Pallavi go upstairs to take something. Sid was following her. There was no one upstairs. Sid pulled Pallavi and they were inside a bathroom. 

Sid angrily, "Why are you ignoring me? Dammit......