Trying to fit in

It was hard fitting because me and my two best friends are from 2023. And omg the 2000s and 2023 are definitely different by a lot.

It was time to go to school so me and Giselle/gigi and Skylar/sky and Tom and bill went to school together.

At school it was like we knew everyone . Like we're in the 2000s but we know everyone from 2023-2024. Me and Sky and Gigi all looked at each other. Then Tom saw us and said " are y'all ok?" We all said "yes " at the same time.

After school me Gigi and sky went shopping and saw nothing from 2023-2024/ trending from 2023-2024
And we had to buy things from the 2000s. And we bought the 2000s looks/y2k.

So now that we " look" like the 2000s girls I guess we fit in now! So we were so happy that we fit in now because we did not fit in before.

Anyway we went to eat dinner  and I had my phone on me and I took it out, And I it look like the phone i have in 2023-2024 /iPhone 12. Then Tom and bill said "what the hell is  that?"  "Oh uh i found it in my pocket idk where it come from" i said try to hide it was actually my real phone. Gigi and sky look at me funny. Then we ate and hung out. The band was talking about their are going on tour soon and we should come they said, we all said that we could come.
Bill looked so happy as we said that. And Tom hug me but, the other two boy were just hug each other. They were all so happy!

But there was one thing I was trying to figure out which is where is my mom,my brother,and my other brother, and my
Cousin and my grandparent?

I call my mom and she didn't answer. I started crying on sky and Gigi in our room quietly. Gigi ask " what happened???" Then sky ask " are you okay??"
I answer Gigi's question saying " what about our family? I tried calling my mom but she didn't answer." And then I got it what if there teens right now like me Gigi and sky in the 2000s?