Chapter 4 Truth or Dare

Start from the beginning

"You bastard..."

With a bang, Shen Qiao threw the book on the table, making a loud noise.

Staring at Lu Xuyao, his eyes were red with anger, "Shut up!"

In his previous life, it was because Lu Xuyao ​​went around saying that Lu Yan was the son of a prostitute and a bastard of the Lu family, that everyone ostracized and isolated Lu Yan!

Lu Yan is obviously so good!

Don't let others bully him anymore!

Lu Yan looked at Shen Qiao with red eyes and tears, and his heart was suddenly hit hard, and he was filled with emotions.

Why is his Jiaojiao so good all of a sudden?

Suddenly, a weak sound echoed in the quiet air.

"The teacher is here."

Lu Yan stretched out his arms to pick up Shen Qiao's textbook and looked down at Shen Qiao, wondering how to take Shen Qiao away.

The next second, Shen Qiao grabbed the corner of Lu Yan's clothes and hummed in a small voice, "Let's go."

Then, everyone saw the flamboyant and wanton young master holding on to his clothes like a little daughter-in-law, and followed the cold and gloomy young man step by step.

It's a strange match!

Take a seat in the last row.

In his previous life, Lu Yan was so pitifully isolated that no one wanted to do group assignments with him...

Shen Qiao looked at Lu Yan and couldn't hold back the tears anymore. They fell down and made the tip of her nose and eyes red. It was so pitiful.

Lu Yan frowned and didn't bother to analyze the reasons for Shen Qiao's abnormal behavior. He cried and felt distressed.

"Young master, don't cry."

"Wow, Lu Yan, you are a good person."

Lu Yan's hand holding the tissue froze in mid-air, but Shen Qiao misunderstood that Lu Yan was lending him a shoulder, and immediately rushed towards him crying.

The little voice that was muffled in his arms was still soft and waxy.

"Lu Yan, you are really a good person."

"...."

"The last two students, the class is where the classes are held. If you want to fall in love, go out and talk!"

"...."

When the teacher yelled, all the students looked towards the last row of the class, and happened to see Shen Qiao crying in Lu Yan's arms.

Although both of them are boys, Lu Yan is 1.87 meters tall, with wide shoulders and narrow hips, and a tall figure. Shen Qiao is only 1.75 meters tall and has a naturally small frame.

When he was nestled in Lu Yan's arms, he was smaller than him.

From the back, it looks like a really cute and delicate girl is throwing herself into her boyfriend's arms and acting coquettishly.

No wonder the teacher admitted his mistake.

When Shen Qiao heard this, her body immediately stiffened, and the tips of her ears and the exposed neck turned completely red.

He just didn't fall in love with Lu Yan!

The teacher spread rumors!

Lu Yan lowered his eyes and looked at the person's red ears and exposed neck. The rich darkness in his eyes melted a little, and a faint tenderness surged.

He patted Shen Qiao on the shoulder, raised his head and said to the teacher, "We understand."

The teacher just said that the classroom is a place for learning, and if you want to fall in love, go out and do it. Now Lu Yan said they knew.

Doesn't this mean that Lu Yan and Shen Qiao are in love?

The students suddenly felt enlightened.

The loser deliberately ran away to confess to another boy out of anger, and then his jealous boyfriend pinned him down on his lap and spanked him!

Hehe, these innocent little lovers are getting into trouble!

Yes, they all understand!

The teacher did not continue to hold on to her. High school students who fall in love early will be called parents. College students are free to fall in love. As long as they do not have sex in class, they can kiss and love as they please after class.

Open the PPT and the teacher continues the class.

Like a frightened rabbit, Shen Qiao withdrew from Lu Yan's arms and flopped down on the table, with only a pair of red ears exposed.

Ahhhh!

It's really embarrassing!

The teacher spread rumors!

Lu Yan also spread rumors!

They are clearly not in love!

Shen Qiao quietly raised his head and peeked at Lu Yan through the gap between his fingertips.

In fact, when he was dying in his previous life, he turned into a spirit and saw Lu Yan had done so much for him, and he was lying if he said he wasn't touched.

However, Lu Yan was really crazy when he went crazy, and he was super strong!

Many times, he thought the two of them would just die in bed.

Shen Qiao was really afraid of being fucked. For the sake of his little butt and life, it was good to be a good friend and protect Lu Yan.

Suddenly a cold voice sounded.

"What are you looking at?"

"Nothing."

After being glanced at by Lu Yan's dark and gloomy eyes, he weakly leaned back on the table like an ostrich, but his ears were even redder.

Lu Yan looked at Shen Qiao's round and curled head and wondered what was the reason for Shen Qiao's abnormality.

Suddenly he remembered that when Shen Qiao moved to the dormitory last night, he was still asking him what Lu Xuyao ​​liked to eat. Besides, he had never played Dare with Shen Qiao.

Maybe Shen Qiao really used another way to attract Lu Xuyao's attention.

The reason for approaching him was because he knew that he was Lu Xuyao's illegitimate brother, and in order to find out Lu Xuyao's preferences from him.

Thinking of this, Lu Yan's dark pupils were filled with a dark and rich anger for no reason.

No matter what the reason is, young master, if you dare to approach him, be prepared to never escape for the rest of your life! ?