Chapter 3 Don't you all believe it?

Start from the beginning

Those naked insults and curses vaguely sounded in my ears.

"That's him, a monster who likes to mess around with men."

"I heard that there were three men in one night. They must all be screwed up. It's so disgusting."

"How can such a person deserve to be in our school? Let's jointly submit a letter to the student union and ask him to get out!"

His nails dug into his palms hard, and the sharp pain brought him back to his senses.

The birthday party of his freshman year was the beginning of his eternal destiny.

From that day on, his life completely fell into darkness!

Shen Qiao turned her head and looked at Shi Jin with piercingly cold eyes.

"I am looking forward."

.......

It was time for class at this time. Many students were rushing to the teaching building. Shen Qiao was also running in a hurry. Following his memory, Shen Qiao finally ran to the correct one after running to the wrong classroom three times in a row.

At a glance, he saw Lu Yan sitting in the last row.

My steps became brisk.

Suddenly, someone grabbed him.

"Shen Qiao, where are you running? Yao Yao, over there is Lu Xuyao's seat."

"I know you like him, so I took the seat next to him for you."

Shen Qiao was startled and suddenly remembered Lu Xuyao's hateful face.

At the beginning of his freshman year, he was attracted by Lu Xuyao's handsome appearance, and openly said that he wanted to pursue Lu Xuyao. Later, Shi Jin preached freedom of love in his ears.

His brain became hot and he ran to come out to his family.

What a...stupid idiot!

Purely...what an idiot!

"Brother Lu, your suitor is here."

"Our brother Lu is so charming that he was able to attract the famous Master Shen to pursue him openly right after he started school."

"No matter how big the background is, it doesn't matter. He is a man. Wouldn't it be disgusting to be liked by a man?"

This sentence also struck a chord in Lu Xuyao's heart. Shen Qiao's public pursuit made him feel both face-saving and disgusting.

But he knew that his bastard brother was deeply obsessed with Shen Qiao. Therefore, he didn't mind hanging on Shen Qiao.

Let that bastard see clearly how the person he likes humbles himself to please him!

The corners of his lips raised in a strange arc, "Why are you here so late today?"

According to Shen Qiao's liking for him, he didn't need to coax him at all. Shen Qiao was probably moved to the point of falling to the ground just by saying something to him.

It's not easy to handle Shen Qiao...

But the next second.

Shen Qiao picked up his textbook, stretched out his white and tender hands and dusted the cover of the book, as if dusting off garbage, with a look of disgust.

"It's so annoying that it stained my book."

Annoying, Shen Qiao actually said he was annoyed?

"What did you say?"

Shen Qiao raised her little face and showed a bright smile, "I said, don't touch my book, I think you are dirty."

Touching the disgust in Shen Qiao's eyes, Lu Xuyao ​​frowned and his voice became a bit stern.

"Shen Qiao, say it again!"

"Your ears are not good at such a young age. Do you want me to make an appointment for you?" Shen Qiao deliberately pretended to be surprised, and her expression was as sarcastic as she wanted. "You are deaf at such a young age. alright."

Lu Xuyao ​​lowered his face and stared at Shen Qiao.

Shen Qiao stared back unwilling to be outdone, these beasts, who are you afraid of?

"Didn't Shen Qiao just say that she wanted to pursue Lu Xuyao ​​yesterday? Why today, uh, is this Shen Qiao's unique way of pursuing people?"

"Maybe it's because the young couple are having trouble."

Hearing the whispers from the classmates around him, Shen Qiao clenched his fists, cursed himself in his heart, turned his head, looked at the classmates and let out a feigned surprise.

"Don't you really believe it?"