Wishing

If I had one wish it would be to have three wishes because I really like Tokio hotel and my First wish would be to go to the 2000s. But I would love to be 16 in 2006 tho because that was the age of Tom and bill  kauiltz  aka my favorite 2000s boys ever. And honestly I really think they are hot too.

But then I was like what if can wish to be 16 In 2006 to see them, so I started to think of ideas to make that happen and the only way I can think of is going to a water fountain and threw Cent In to there and hope it works.

I go to my best friend's house because her neighborhood have a water fountain so I grab four cents before my mom drives me to her house . As soon as I get to her house she ask me if I want to ride bikes around the neighborhood and of course I say "yes!" So that's what we did

When I saw the water fountain I said " wait I want to see the water fountain." She said "ok!" So I went to the water and grab my cents and threw the first one in and wished to have three wishes , and the next cent  was to go to the 2000s I had two cents left so i only had two wishes  left . The 3rd one was to date tom kuailtz, and the last one was to bring my two best friends with me. And I saved my three wishes for the 2000s because I might need it. And I went to bed (at my house)

Sorry this was short!