REVIEW: Chapter 3 & 4

Dear Readers,

I hope you're all enjoying the journey through Elizabeth's world and the adventures of her diverse group of friends. 

Let's take a moment to get to know these intriguing characters a bit better:

Elizabeth: Our fearless protagonist, a young woman with beauty, wealth, and a few secrets up her sleeve.

Crystalyn: The stunning Fil-Am beauty with curly brown hair and green eyes, known for her entertaining personality.

Vannesa (Anna Crane): A tall, brilliant, and somewhat mischievous French woman, famous for her beauty and long legs.

Laura Claudia Marie Angelin: The Italian friend with an uncanny ability to make everyone smile and a deep understanding of Filipino languages.

Sarrah Melanzo: A brilliant Filipino friend, known for her intelligence, positivity, and unwavering support for Elizabeth.

Laina Marquez: The playful Mexican girl who loves to party and has an endearing habit of nail-biting.

Lexus: The enigmatic bodyguard who's turning heads and raising questions about his role in Elizabeth's life.

EXTRA: 

Miss Freny:  The subject teacher of Elizabeth

As we move forward in the story, exciting parts and unexpected twists await you. Trust me; you won't want to miss the upcoming chapter. There's a lot in store for our characters, and their friendships will be tested in ways they never imagined.

So, stay tuned, dear readers! Keep your excitement alive and your curiosity piqued. The journey is just beginning, and there's so much more to discover in Elizabeth's world.

With anticipation, Millie Marse F. Ruperto

P.S. Don't forget to leave your thoughts and comments! Your feedback fuels my inspiration and helps shape the story.