18

Stiles

I fiddled with my hands as Scott spoke. "I was gonna wait on them but I don't know how long it's gonna be til they're back." He was still shirtless, meaning he refused to ask anyone other than me for a shirt. "I tried calling Lydia but she didn't answer and I don't have Parrish's number. Stiles are you even listening to me right now?" "Yeah, sorry." I looked up at him and continued to talk. "I wouldn't wait, they may not come back here. And I think you're probably making some people here uncomfortable walking around half naked. Just go and if they show up later I'll give them your fondest regards." "Ok, I'll go. See you later." "Yeah, see ya." He got up from the couch and told Allison and then they went upstairs. Shortly after, they walked out of the loft, waving bye to everyone else.

I got a text almost right after he left, it was from Lydia. "Hey. I'm not coming back to the loft. I need to talk to you soon, but not today." I replied quickly, curiosity striking me. "What's up Lydia, you know you can always talk to me. Is it about Parrish?" "I just need to talk to you but I'm not ready to yet. Maybe tomorrow after school. I promise it's nothing super important or anything like that. I just need to put my mind in order before we talk about it. I'm ok, I just need time." "Ok, but text me if you need to talk before then and I'll make time for you. I want to be there for you, you're one of my best friends and you know that. Come over right after school tomorrow?" "Ok, I'll be there. Thank you Stiles." "Always, I'll talk to you then."

The pack trickled out pretty quickly after Scott's departure, probably feeling uncomfortable in the loft without their alpha there to protect them. Now only the twins, Isaac, Boyd, Erica, me, and Derek remained. I could tell Derek wanted to ask them to leave without actually having to ask. I didn't know how to fulfill that wish so I just sat still in my spot on the couch, on the opposite end of the others. Derek maintained his place in the corner, looking over the whole room. To my surprise, Erica came over and sat next to me. "Hey." "Hi." I've always liked Erica, she was always nice. There was a patch where we weren't friends, right after she became a werewolf, but I've always thought she was cool. And honestly, we're pretty close. "So, you and Derek. How long has that been going on?" "Like officially or how long I've liked him?" "Both, you know I like to know everything." I let out a small laugh before answering her question. "I think I've probably always kind of liked him but I realized it a few months ago. He officially asked me out yesterday before you guys got here but it actually started a few days ago, the last time we had a pack meeting actually. That night that it stormed really bad and you, Isaac, and Boyd stayed in town for the night because Derek didn't want you to drive in the rain. He didn't want me to drive in the rain either. He really saved my ass that night, then I accidentally came out to him." She gasped and her eyes went wide. "Only you could accidentally come out to someone. I was a little surprised when you kissed him, I didn't think you were gay til you did it." "Why just me, what about Derek?" "I had my suspicions about him. Right after he healed Cora and then she left, he was weak enough to actually get drunk. One thing led to another and I had to drag him home trashed from a bar. He was gushing about this guy he thought was hot but he could never tell him and he would never like him back, and his dad would never approve so why ruin the friendship by fessing up. Tell me that doesn't sound like a description of you." "It really does. I would have never thought he liked me if he hadn't admitted it to me. I may not have ever found out if I had just driven home in that storm." "I'm glad you didn't. I've know Derek for a while and I've never seen him as happy as he has seemed for the past week." I smiled brightly, so happy that I was making him happy.

"So, how is it?" "What do you mean?" "I mean everything. He a good kisser?" "I mean, I don't have much to compare him to." "Was he like your first kiss?" "With a guy, yeah." "That's so exciting! Is that all you've done?" She dropped her voice to a whisper at the last part. I looked down at my lap as I replied in a matching tone. "No." She gasped and put her hand over her mouth, drawing the attention of the other werewolves in the room. "I need to know everything." "The first time we did anything more was last night. In the shower. And it wasn't sex, I'm not ready for that." "Tell me more." "Well there would be more to tell if you guys would leave." "Alright then, I'm gonna take the boys to lunch and then make them go shopping with me. We should be gone for a while. I'll be expecting details when we return." "Oh my god, Erica!" "Every single detail." "Get out." I laughed and so did she. She stood up and walked over to the boys. She sat on Boyd's lap as she spoke, in a matter of seconds they were all getting up. They went upstairs and returned soon after. They all said quick goodbyes and walked out the door, Erica going last. "Details Stiles!" "Goodbye Erica!" She shut the door after giving me a smirk.