CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT

Start from the beginning

🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤

"Where are you going?" Jin ho said when Chae Yoon pick her bag and stood up. "I need to return right now at the hotel. I forgot we have an appointment in our wedding planner. I'm sorry I have to go." She said. Jin Ho felt sad but he knew that he has no right to stop her. "Arasso... Wait for me here. Let's go back together." He said. "Okay..." She said. They walk back towards where Jin Ho's car was parked, when Tae Gu's car suddenly appeared infront of them. Tae Gu went outside and grab her on her wrist, "Tae Gu shhi.." She said. "Let's go.." He said in a serious bariton voice and pull her gently towards the car. "Hyung... I am about to send her back now-" Jin Ho try to explain. Tae gu open the passenger side and let Chae Yoon went inside. He went back to Jin Ho. "Jin Ho... Stop it before it cause us trouble... I know you're feeling towards to my girlfriend and in a month she will be my wife. I hope you understand what I'm saying... Vut it off while it's early..." He said. Jin Ho gulp and he didn't speak. "For now, just stay away from her..."He said and went back inside the car. Jin ho look at them from a far as he clench his fist and tightened his teeth.

Chae yoon notice Tae Gu is on the bad mood. "Tae gu..." She said. "Look.. I'm sorry, I swear I thought our schedule will be on next week." She said. Tae Gu didn't speak and focus his eyes on the road. Chae Yoon let out a small sigh and look at the view outside.

When they reach the place, the wedding planner is already there waiting for them. "Good afternoon... We're sorry we're late... It's my fault." Chae Yoon said. "No it's okay, Madame Han...." Ms. Kyung said. Tae Gu remain silent for the whole time.

She pick the nude white theme for their wedding. She look at to Tae Gu that still didn't speak when Ms. Kyung asking him some details he want to add. "Excuse me, I will go to the washroom..." She said. She stood up without looking to Tae Gu and walk towards to the washroom. "Yah! Min Tae Gu... I'm started to get annoyed by you.." She said. She let a force smile. "Just smile Ha Chae Yoon... Don't let you're immature boyfriend will ruin your mood." She said. "So I'm immature?" Tae Gu said behind her. "Oh my..." She said as she was so startled. "Yah! You startled me.. " She said. She rolled her eyes and walk passed through him when Tae Gu stop her. "What?" She said. Tae Gu let out a deep sigh. "I'm sorry..." He said. Chae Yoon look at him. "Are you jealous on your cousin?" She asked. Tae Gu avoid her gazed but he didn't speak. "Yah! He's just like my younger brother, Tae Gu.." She said. "But Jin Ho..." He said but he stop. "Look... We're not doing anything wrong. I'm so happy that there's someone in your family that accept me and believe in our love, that's it." Chae Yoon said. Yes she's been annoyed because he's mood is so hard to understand now. She went back to the table first and Tae Gu follow back. "I'm sorry for not speaking earlier Ms. Kyung. I was just not feeling well. Please make our wedding beautiful and elegant for my wife... I want it to be memorable for us." He said. Ms. Kyung smile widely when she heard the word 'my wife'. "It's okay Mr. Min I understand.." She said. Chae Yoon smile and try to hide her annoyance. "Let's talk some other time... I want to make up with my wife today... It seems that she's get annoyed by me." He said. Chae Yoon look at him with her eyes wide open and she couldn't believe it that he tell it to Ms. Kyung. Ms. Kyung let out a peel of Laughter."No problem Mr. Min... It's normal that sometimes you feel pressured and argued when the wedding date comes near." She said. Tae Gu and Chae Yoon smile at her.  "Shall we?" He said but Chae Yoon insist. She wants it to be done today and she plan to be alone for today. Tae Gu adjust his body and carry her. "Yah! Tae Gu shhi.. put me down..." She said. Ms. Kyung and her team are trying to control their laugh. "I'm sorry, we gotta go.. until next time, Ms. Kyung... And thanks for today." He said while carrying Chae Yoon. "Yah Min Tae Gu shhi... Oh god.. it's embarrassing.." She said and she cover her face with her two hands. Tae Gu smile while walking towards to his car and carrying her.

Chae Yoon didn't speak while looking at the view outside while Tae Gu is driving. Tae Gu steal a glance on her and he feel her silence and coldness towards him. He reach her hand and hold it but Chae Yoon didn't even look at him but she let it to hold her hand. "Ha Chae Yoon... Are you still upset?" He asked. Chae Yoon let out a deep sigh. "Min Tae Gu shhi... I know you're a jealous type of guy but... I noticed that you've been more possessive and get easily jealous even in a small things. Tell me, are you on drugs?" She said. Tae Gu suddenly stop his car on the side road. "Yah! Yes I do cigarettes and take alcohol but i never Been use drugs." He said. "I do some research about your behaviour... It can be stress or on drugs or... You need a psychologist..." She said. Tae Gu let out a small laugh. But deep inside he also observed his self on his sudden change of behaviour, even him annoyed by himself. "I'm sorry... Maybe I'm just stress because of work... Please don't get mad at me for so long... I couldn't stand it, your coldness towards in me make my heart anxious and in pain." He said and kiss her hand. Chae Yoon knew herself,  her heart can easily soften by his touch and sincerity. "Tae Gu... I'm just worried about you... About us... Are you sure you're really okay? If you want I can accompany you to have a second opinion." She said. Tae Gu caress her face. "Aniyo... Don't worry about me... Doctor Moon is our family doctor eversince. I trust him and his diagnosis." He said with a smile. "Maybe Ms. Kyung was right... I felt pressured because our wedding is on next month. I'm sorry Chae Yoon... I'll promise I try to control my emotions... Can you slide this one?" He said. Chae Yoon look at him with worry on her eyes and she nodded. "Arasso... I'm sorry if I get annoyed earlier..." She said. Tae Gu unbuckle his seatbelt and hug her. "I'm afraid to loose you, Chae Yoon... I'm sorry.." He whispered. Chae Yoon smile, "It won't happened Tae gu unless you want me to get rid of your life..." She said jokely. "That's impossible to happen... I love you..." He said and kiss her on her lips. Chae Yoon let out a sweet smile, "Saranghaeyo..." She whispered.

🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍

Author's note,

Spoiler alert! ✌️ The bigger storm is coming to hit their relationship...  What do you think? Is it love is enough to surpass all the difficulties and misunderstandings? 🤔🤔🤔

Love lot's,
Ms.seri12