She showed me a few important offices on the way to his office, explaining to me where to go if I need anything, including the dining area for the employees. It is a really nice place. 

'Here we are.' She didn't lose the smile for even a second. She knocked on the door lightly 3 times before we heard 'Come in' and then she walked in ahead. 

'Mr. Pang, here is Miss Min for you.' She introduced me

Walking into the office, I bowed my head right away. 'It is lovely to meet you, Mr. Pang. Thank you for this opportunity.'

'Oh, Miss Min, please.' His light chuckle got me to look up. He must be about 35 or so. Maybe older. A fancy suit he's wearing is either not his size or it's tailored completely wrong, because it looks too big on him. It's kind of puffy around his pointy, skinny shoulders, and definitely too wide on his legs.  He kind of looked me up and down, and then smiled widely. 'I am happy you accepted our offer. We are happy to have a young talent such as yourself working with us.'

He got up from behind his desk, buttoning up his blazer and taking a few steps to come closer, offering his hand to me to shake. 'Welcome to the team.'

'Thank you, Sir.' I bow my head, giving him my best smile, along with a handshake

'Let's show you around.'

He did everything a lot more detailed than the lady before him. We stopped at each and every office and he explained which one is for what. As a translation company, there are offices that translate different languages and different things. Some of them are translating things such as newspapers, books, and blogs and articles, and some are specializing in movies, songs and similar entertainment branches. 

'Your office, or spot, will be right here.' He led me to a big room that was currently filled with 6 desks, with 5 of them full. People sitting down and working as he is walking me through. 'As you do not have a thing you specialize in, this is where you will train, so to speak. You will get to do a bit of everything until you find your footing and your preferences and such. If you need any help, you know where my office is. There is also Mr. Kim down the hall, who is another supervisor. Please, don't hesitate to ask us anything that might concern you.'

'Thank you. Will do.' I keep bowing

'I will let you get settled in and get accquanited with the rest of the team. Please come and see me at the day's end.' Those were his last words before he left, bowing and smiling to each and every one of the other workers in the room

'Hello. My name is Amora Min. It's lovely to be working with all of you.' I figured I'd be the first one to talk, seeing how 5 of them kept looking at me like I've fallen from Mars, but it's only natural.

'Sup, newbie.' A guy at the desk behind mine smiled widely, pushing his glasses up a little. 'I'm Minjo. Welcome.'

'Nice to meet you. I'm Imuya.' A girl behind him bowed lightly

'Sorem.' Another girl 

'Mark here.' I only now noticed this guy is American. That's kind of cool.

'And I'm Woolin.' The last girl smiled brightly

'Lovely to meet you all.' This takes a heavy stone off my chest. They are all friendly. I was afraid I'd be stuck with some rude people.

'You fresh out of college?' That first guy, Minjo, asks me, leaning back in his chair

'Is it that obvious?' I snort

'Just a bit. It's the light in your eyes. You still have it.' He jokes along. At least I hope.

'Do you want me to walk you through a little bit? Show you what to do and how?' Sorem offers

'If you don't mind, please. I have no idea what I need to do today.' They haven't given me a specific task, they simply left me to it

'We've all been there.' She laughs. 'Here.'

She walked me through, explaining how we get the materials, where we translate them to and how to store and file everything and such. And she did it so fast and clear. She must be here for a while now.

'Do you mind if I do some of these on my own? I kinda wanna get a hang of it.' I may come off as a bit cocky, but this is what I came to do and I don't want no shortcuts.

'Absolutely. Grab a few and let me know if you need help.' She offered me a stack, telling me to take some from the top, so I did.

Seems she was given a bunch of songs or poems or something of sorts. Love that. Better get started.

Problem with translating songs is that they are quite tricky, and one wrong thing could mean that I will destroy someone's song. But I'm currently just stuck in these words, wondering who wrote such sad lyrics. They sure make me feel something.

Me eyes won't leave this page, the words going on repeat in my mind:

''You know that I can't
Show you me
Give you me
I can't show you a run-down part of myself
I wear a mask again and go to see you
But I still want you

Bloomed in a garden of loneliness
A flower that resembles you
I wanted to give it to you
After I take off this foolish mask

But I know
I can never do that
I must hide
Because I am ugly

I am afraid
I am run-down
I'm so afraid
That you will leave me again in the end
I wear a mask again and go to see you''

The sadness that only a few words hold hits hard just by reading them. I wonder, what kind of pain the person had to go through to put all of this on the paper.

''Maybe back then
A little
Just this much
If I got the courage to stand before you
Would everything be different now''