Chapter 17 - The Syndrome (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

His words caused my heart to skip a beat. The promise that I would be the sole occupant of his heart until his dying breath filled me with warmth and affection for him. Unfortunately, that was a promise he would indeed keep.

With our faces so close, the tension between us grew palpable. Our eyes locked in an intense gaze, and I could feel the magnetic pull drawing us closer together. The world around us faded away as our lips met in a tender, passionate kiss.

But just as our connection deepened, a sudden, awkward clearing of the throat shattered the moment. Startled, we pulled away and turned to see George still standing to the side of the kitchen, his face wearing an amused yet slightly embarrassed expression.
"I hate to interrupt such a touching moment," he began, "but I thought it might be a good time to remind you both that I'm here."

Aiyden and I exchanged sheepish glances, our cheeks flushing with embarrassment. We couldn't help but burst into laughter, the tension from earlier dissipating.

I leaned my head against Aiyden's shoulder, and with a mischievous look I whispered "Come on, let's take this to the bedroom!"

He gave me a playful wink and followed me out of the kitchen. As soon as we entered the bedroom, I closed the door behind us and took him into my arms.

We kissed again, this time more passionately than before. My hands roamed over his back, exploring every curve and contour. His hands moved up and down my back, gently caressing me.

After a few minutes of this, I felt his hands slide down my sides and onto my hips. He gently pushed me backwards until I was sitting on the edge of the bed.

He knelt in front of me, and then slowly lifted my dress over my head, revealing my lacy black underwear. With a sly grin, he reached behind me and unclasped my bra, freeing my breasts.

He cupped them in his hands, gently squeezing and massaging them. I moaned softly as he continued playing with my breasts. Then he leaned forward and kissed each nipple, first one then the other.

He teased them with his tongue, licking them gently before sucking on them. I gasped in pleasure, feeling the familiar tingle building in my groin. I arched my back, pushing my breasts towards him.

I wanted him to continue sucking on them, but he had other plans. He stood up and started pulling off his clothes. I watched in awe as he removed his shirt, revealing his muscular chest and abs.

He dropped his pants to reveal a pair of tight boxer briefs. He grabbed the waistband and pulled them down, freeing his hard penis. It sprang up, pointing directly at me.

I smiled and got up from the bed, moving towards him. I wrapped my hand around his throbbing erection and began stroking it. I looked up at him and saw the lust in his eyes. He leaned down and kissed me deeply.

I felt his fingers slip inside my panties, sliding past my wet lady parts. I moaned into his mouth as he explored my body. He broke the kiss and looked down at me.

He gently ran his thumb across my clit, causing me to gasp in pleasure. He grinned and slipped two fingers inside me, thrusting them in and out. I moaned loudly, rocking my hips in rhythm with his fingers.

He pulled his fingers out and brought them to my lips. I eagerly sucked on them, tasting myself. He slid them back inside me and resumed fingering me, increasing the pace.
I could feel my orgasm coming closer and closer. I moaned louder and louder, until finally I came, my juices gushing out of me and coating his fingers.

He quickly removed his fingers from my dripping honeypotand pulled me close. He kissed me again, allowing me to taste myself on his lips. He broke the kiss and sat down on the bed.