Chapter 16: Some Body, Any Body

(A few days pass with unnecessary drama. Varian continues to grow up to Strongarm's height because of his growth spurts. Night still in the remains of training Varian. Sideswipe also continues to get annoyed by her because of her mother side. They both had good fighting skills, but Sideswipe's wasn't quite as strong as Night's...)

It begins with Sideswipe trying to race the team until he made it to the destination. They weren't quite as fast because of how Grimlock weighs. Everything was a contest to the red car. Nightmare and Starburst try to catch going portal to portal and trying to stay out of human sight at the same time. Varian came along too, driving beside Bumblebee. Varian's alt mode is a green 2007 Wrangler Sahara Jeep.

"It's important to stick together, Sideswipe. Nothing everything is a contest", Varian said.

"Geez, you really take after the seeker", Sideswipe scoffed.

"If this was an actual race, we both know who'd win"- Strongarm.

Nightmare still couldn't get enough of their bickering, just like how her kids when they were young. Bumblebee reminds the team that a decepticon signal is no joke. Sideswipe continued to wait until he was whacked unconscious by someone. Bee called to him, but it was already too late. "Sideswipe?? Sideswipe, do you read?? Sideswipe!", Night tried to call to him too, but still no response. The team make it to the train tunnel destination, so did Nightmare and Starburst by portal. It was difficult for Fixit to pin point Sideswipe and the unknown decepticon.

"Okay, Grimlock, Starburst & Strongarm will search the eastern Subway tunnels. Nightmare, Varian, Fixit & me will take the western", Bee said.

"If Grimlock was gonna ask, east is that way", Night pointed behind them.

"If you find Sideswipe, make sure he stay with you, any way you can"- Bumblebee

Sideswipe began to wake up, but on a surgical table, strapped in where there's no escaping whatsoever, not even yelling would help him. Until the decepticon came out looking like a big, robotic snake like naga, but with weird like arms and hands. The con thought the rest of the team were excellent specimens, but Sideswipe was on top of the list. Honestly the unknown decepticon doesn't know what the female seeker can do. 

Bee's team continue to search for the red autobot until Fixit was getting both readings of him which was strange to them. Varian sees him in the tunnel, "there he is", he said as he pointed. Nightmare sticks her arms out in front of Bee and Varian, sensing something was wrong. 

"Sideswipe, when I said not to wonder around the subway alone, what did you hear?", Bee asked.

Nightmare suddenly notice that he grabbed a piece of the subway track bars, "That's not Sideswipe... Look out!", she shouted when he threw the bar. 

"Is that him or not???", Varian was confused and shocked at the same time.

"Yes... and no", Fixit was also confused.

The imposter started to attack, punching out Bee, but knocking out Varian and Fixit. "Varian! Fixit!", Nightmare shouted and became mad that he hurt them. Once she tried to fight back, her gem started humming again which made her grunt in pain again. 

"No, no, no! Not again...!", she said a bit panicking until she was kicked to the wall. 

"What in the name of the primes is that?!"- Varian

The con connects his head to Sideswipe's body to control. It made them into complete shock, wondering what actually happened to the red bot. It was a test run for him. Bee demands to know where Sideswipe was, but the rest of him was 'resting comfortably'. Night tries to get up when he has Bee pinned by twisting his arm. Strongarm comms Bee there was no sign of Sideswipe. But after that, the con makes his escape. Night and Bee went to make sure that Varian and Fixit were alright.