postcards from the past

~ flashback ~

Your energy was being drained in a way that you'd never experienced before. And that's usually how you rolled whenever you had to work on a project, so your current state really wasn't a surprise. This is also the first time you and Brian are paired with Sasha, finally. Although, you're also accompanied by other classmates. And per usual, your Video projects were the most demanding and time consuming ones, and that's also to do with your rigid professor.

A few weeks have passed since your talk with Brian in the kitchen, and things couldn't be better between you. Brian put you at ease, he made you laugh, he made you feel pretty, he kissed you passionately and sometimes feverish, and he also made you incredibly turned on...

"B..." You snickered as you walked from the stage where you were filming to the hall in between the connecting doors.

"What?" He whined, making you laugh even more as he turned around and you got to see the full image of him in a wig and a suit.

"You look like George Harrison" You bite your lip, containing a smile.

"Oh God..." He breathed, holding you by hand as he looked around for a bathroom for you to change.

Brian was dressed in a black suit, looking like one of the Beatles when they first came to America. While you were dressed like a mod girl in the 60's, in a short black dress and white gogo boots. The short dress looked very flattering on you and your legs looked pretty nice, which had Brian constantly checking you out, discreetly, as you were in front of your friends. You and Brian came up with the idea for this while you were bored at home on a Sunday night and a dating show came up as you flicked through the TV channels.

The concept of it is basically a reality TV dating show that unfolds like a French Film. It had massive David Lynch vibes and Brian was mainly the one to blame for it. You had to change from the short dress to another dress, a long black one. You were in a bit of a hurry so Brian had an idea as he walked up to a janitors closet by the stage that you had never noticed existed there before.

"This should do the trick, right?" The door was unlocked and Brian looked at you.

"I think so" You nodded and walked inside the small space as Brian turned on the slightly dimmed light.

"I-I need you to-" You pointed at the zipper of your dress, starting to feel a bit nervous to have to change in front of him.

"Sure" He replied calmly, noticing something about you was slightly different. You turned around and his digits slid the zipper down the length of your back.

"Thanks..." You swallow hard as you face him.

"I'll close my eyes if you don't-" You smile adoringly the second he opened his mouth to speak, shutting him up with a kiss.

"Just watch and behave" You have a smug look on your face as you looked up at him. At this point, you're so turned on by him that it overshadowed any insecurity or nervousness that you may feel.

"Yes, ma'am" He smiled. Your hands lifted the dress up by its hem and off your body.

You looked at him and his eyes scanned every inch of your body as you stood in front of him in nothing but your underwear. No one had ever looked at you like Brian did, he devoured you with his eyes and made you feel like you were irresistible, it was so intense that you felt shivers all over you as he admired your seminaked body for the first time.

"Jesus, baby. You're so beautiful..." He breathed heavily and looked back into your eyes, but not daring to lay a finger on you.

"What? Never seen a half naked woman before?" You smile teasingly as his cheeks burn in red.