life of the party?

~ flashback ~

It was just another Friday night, and you simply refused to waste your time bored at home. Your friends Oscar and Sage would be throwing a party celebrating the fact that you made it through the first month of classes. At this point, Brian had been living with you and Sasha for a little over a month. It was just so fun living with them that there was barely a dull moment.

Sasha was probably the one having the most fun, and she had you and Brian to thank for that. Her favorite moments being the times Brian would walk around shirtless and you'd just have to pretend that you weren't about to pass out at the view. Or when you wouldn't wear a bra, and she'd catch his eyes practically glued to your tits. She thought that it was only a matter of sitting around and waiting for you to finally admit your attraction to each other.

"What?" You tilt your head to the side when you notice Brian leaning against the doorway.

"Just coming to check on you..." He smiled adoringly, scanning you.

"I'm sorry, I got too wrapped up in the makeup and lost track of time. I'm almost ready" You gave him a guilty look, biting your lip.

"Hey, it's okay. Sasha and Alice are still deciding what to do with their hair... or maybe making out, who knows?" He assured you, walking past you and sitting on the edge of your bed. You laughed, but feeling a little jealous. You wouldn't tell him that though.

"Besides, who gives a fuck about time when you look so pretty..." He continued, sending shivers through you as you turned to face him.

"Are you flirting with me, McCook?" You raised your eyebrow, hiding how affected you were by his words, he smirked and stood up.

"What do you think?" You could almost see the engines turning before he put his hands on your hips, standing dangerously close to you. His blue eyes almost intimidating you as he looked... smitten?

"I think you are, BJ" You smiled, teasing him with the nickname he hated.

"Shut the fuck up" He rolled his eyes, stepping closer and causing your breath to hitch.

"Make me" You challenged him, knowing how dangerous this could be.

"We're ready" Alice announced as she entered the room, stopping dead in her tracks at the scene. Brian's hands on your waist as his lips were grazing over yours. "Shit, sorry..." She almost sprinted out of the room and you and Brian quickly pulled away.

"It's okay, so are we" You took one last look in the mirror, turning to look at him as to signal that you were leaving. He followed you, turning off the light.

You walked to Alice's car, Sasha smiling through and through as she looked at you and Brian. Of course she already knew about it. Naturally, Sasha sat on the passenger's seat by Alice's side, which made you and Brian sit together. The amount of tension through the roof as you didn't even know what to say after what happened. Had Alice not interrupted you, would you have actually kissed? Or was this some kind of joke?

After some torturous minutes in the car. you finally arrived at Oscar's and Sage's place. You exchanged some looks with Brian, but neither of you seemed to know what to say to each other. You were dying to tell Sasha what happened in details but her being the life of the party, was almost impossible to catch her not having a conversation with someone. But you were determined as you practically grabbed her and dragged her to the bathroom.

"Tell me every detail" She squealed the minute you closed the door, the loud music now muffled.

"We almost kissed, Sasha. He had his hands on my waist and fuck-" You told her, overwhelmed with this rush. Saying it out loud still felt unreal.