lovers rock

this whole chapter is a flashback.

also, if you're looking for a soundtrack, this whole chapter was inspired by tv girl's lover's rock...

It's another weekend night, Friday to be more specific. You were laying on Brian's bed. You wanted to spend as much time together as you could since you were shortly going back home next weekend for your dad's birthday. And even though your relationship had grown, as touching and kissing was not a problem anymore, you still hadn't have sex yet and that was on your mind.

It's not that you didn't want to do it with him, he's literally the only person you trusted for that. You just couldn't. A million things would come to your mind when you started thinking about it. Sometimes the kisses would escalate to intense make out sessions, hands exploring each other but you could only go so far without feeling insecure, Brian never held it against you, always pulling you in for a warm embrace when he noticed you were getting nervous. But your lack of experience, your self-confidence. You were really afraid of not knowing what to do. Not knowing how to do it. And the fact that this amazing boy, who seemed to love you enough to let sex off the table... well, it was simply overwhelming.

And there you were again, pretending to be reading a book while he was changing as you'd be leaving for a party in a couple of minutes. Peeking over the book as he walked around looking for his jeans, only wearing his black underwear, which had you burning in want for him.

"Right there, B" You pointed at the piece of clothing that was randomly lying around amongst some other clothes.

"Oh my God. Thank you, baby..." He smiled down at you, his gaze trying to be discreet as he looked over your legs, barely covered by your dress as you laid down on his bed. Looking perfect, he thought.

"You look so good" He kneeled down to the bed, hovering over you as his nose was buried in your hair. It felt so good, and he noticed, giving you some soft kisses on your neck. He also played a little with your ear, just for fun (he liked the way you laughed when he did that).

"And you are almost naked..." You smiled, hands shyly exploring his sides.

"And you are looking really good in my bed" He whispered, and you couldn't help but notice how he sounded.

"Yeah?" You bite your lip, knowing that you were playing with fire, but he was just too charming and handsome for you to ignore it.

"Yeah..." He looked down at you with longing eyes.

"Hmm... So, why don't you stop talking and give me a kiss, sweetheart?" You challenge him.

"I'll think about it" He turned his back, sitting beside you, back against the wall with a smirk on his lips.

You weren't having it though, getting up, sitting on his lap and kissing all his face, on all your favorite spots. How was it possible that he tasted so good? Brian pulled your body closer to his. With a hand on your back and the other on your head, lost among your hair, he kissed your lips deeply. It didn't matter how many times he had kissed you, it always felt like the first time. You pulled apart from the kiss when you heard Sasha's voice from the other room.

"I don't care if you're fucking and you have a raging boner, Brian. We're leaving in five..." She told you.

"That's great then. Cause I'm just about to cum" He responded cheekily and your eyes widen as you playfully slap his arm.

"Oh God, disgusting" She replied.

"He's lying, we're ready" You told her.

"You ruined all the fun..." He pouted, his hands holding onto your waist.