08

Today I saw you at the backside of our school, Sitting alone crying your quietly.

I couldn't bare to see you shed anymore tear and decided to walk up and take with you.

I don't know where all the courage came from but I'm glad that I can help you in something, be useful to you.

Once you heard someone approach you looked up from the ground "felix.." you spoke with such quite and broken voice that it pained my heart.

Never in my life I have hated that much as much as I hate the ones who hurtes you.

"mind if I sit here with you?" I asked begging inside for you to say yes. And not think of me any weird.

"sure" you moved a little so there was space where I could sit.

We sat there in silence for quite some time before I couldn't bare this killing silence anymore.

"I hared about what happened between you and chris" I said and looked at you with the corner of my eye to see how you are, but only more tears fall.

"I hope you know it wasn't your fault, I hope that you know that everything that has happened was not your fault" I said as I finally turned my head to look in you direction.

But you still kept you gaze on the ground not daring to look up.

"he said... He said he was tired of me and didn't love me anymore" I heard you in a hushed manner as more tears fall down onto your cheeks.

I couldn't control my self and embraced you in my arms.

I waited to see if showed any signs of discomfort but how hold onto me tighter.

I guess you really did needed someone to rely on. And I'm glad to be there for you.

"it hurts felix, it hurts so much" you said with such pain and hurt.

"I want to vanish so completely that even I would not remember me. No feelings, no memories, just freedom"

I wrapped my arms tighter around you as you did the same and buried yourself in my chest.

"please don't say that, you are much more then that" I felt scared.. In that moment I finally saw how broken you are and how much darkness you were in.

"you deserve much more then that, you deserve to have your needs and feelings respected, you deserve to be loved, supported and comforted, you deserve it all" I said while I softly creased your soft hair and and and back in hope of comforting you.

After sometime you calmed down and pulled out of my embrace and in an instant I missed that feeling.. Of having you close in my arms.

"A break up can almost feel like death.. And it kind of is when you loved the person more then yourself and more then you are suppose to" you spoke looking up to me with your eyes red from crying.

"when you suffer, you may belive that the pain will last forever,but trust me it won't be so. There will be a ray of sunshine after rain, because no rain lasts forever" You looked down to the ground again.. But this time deep in your thoughts.

"in fact you should be proud of yourself for how you have faced this recent period.. From the silent battles you fraught, to the moments when you fall. And I wish you will chose to rise up again and look forward hmm" I said smiling at you and creasing your Smooth and soft hair down as I couldn't resist the urge.

"thank you felix, you are such a nice person and have such a kind and gentle heart, please never let other take advantage of it"

I was taken back from the sudden hug but didn't waste a second in wrapping my arms around you.

"I won't"

10/9/1921