"I kinda figured, but it was still sweet." Kasai giggled, "I missed you. Oh yea, meet my new friends, Yami, Yugi, and uhh umm...I know Kaiba too....then that's ummm..."

  I smiled and shook my head, "I'm Mira, this is Bakura, Ryou, Amya, Tea, Joey, Eve and Akira, they're twins, and Tristin." I introduced everyone.

  "Who's with who? You must have pairings in your group...hmmm...of course Yami and Yugi are together....ummm....Tea and Joey are together I think...then Eve and Ikuno...then Akira and Tristin maybe.....I don't know about anyone else." Kasai said.

  "I'm with Mira, and then Ryou's with Amya." Bakura said.

  "So Kaiba's the only loner?" Atisuto asked, "Awww, well are you sad being alone, or do I need to tell Kasai to find somebody for you?"

  Kaiba chuckled, "No, I'm good."

  "You sure?" Kasai asked.

  Just then the bell rang. Kaiba chuckled then walked away.

  "HEY YOU GET BACK HERE AND ANSWER MY QUESTION!" Kasai yelled and started chasing Kaiba. He started to run away.

  Tea laughed, "Is she always like that?"

  Atisuto shurgged, "Prettimuch."

  "I like her...she's interesting...ooo she should join our flash mob this saturday." I said.

  "YES YES YES YAY YAY YAY!" Akira squealed, then grabbed Tristin's arm, yelled a goodbye and ran to class.

  "She'd love that! But umm...shouldn't we get to class?" Atisuto asked.

  Just then the late bell rang.

  "Shit I forgot! See you guys later! Come on Amya, to class!" I shouted.

  "To class we go! Buhbye Atisuto, bye guys, byea Ryou, love ya!" Amya shouted as I pulled her along with me as I rushed to class.

  "Love you too!" Ryou yelled before everyone else went and rushed to class as well.

Lunchtime:

  "I'm not hungry." Kasai decided as she sat down at the table with everyone.

  "You should eat though." Atisuto said.

  "I have a better idea, to get myself hungry." Kasai said with a mischevious smile.

  Atisuto looked at her for a moment, then a wave of realization hit her, "You'll get in trouble again!"

  "Too late." Kasai giggled, getting up and standing on the table.

  "All my life I've been good but now, oooOOOHHHHhhh I'm thinkin what the hell? all I want is to mess around, and iiIIIIIiiiii don't really care about, if you love me, if you hate me, you can't save me baby BABY all my life I've been good but now oooOOOHHHHhhh what the hell?" Kasai sang at the top of her lungs.

  "Let's see what other songs....OOOO! I'll be your girl backstage at your show, velvet ropes and guitars, yeah cuz you're my rockstar, in between the sheets, eyeliner and cigarettes, shadow is burnt, yellow dance and we turn, my lashes are dry, purple teardrops I cry, it don't have a prize, love-in you is cher-ry-pie, cuz you know that baby I, I'm your biggest fan, I chase you down until you love me, papa-paparazzi, there's no other superstar, you know that I'll be, your papa-paparazzi!"

  "Really?" Akira asked, "No, you do it like this." Akira got up on the table, "I GOT THE MAGIC IN ME! EVERYTIME I TOUCH THAT TRACK IT TURNS INTO GOLD! EVERYBODY KNOWS I GOT THE MAGIC IN ME, WHEN I HIT THE FLOW THE GIRLS COME SNAPPIN AT ME! NOW EVERYBODY WANTS THE PRESTO, MAGIC MAGIC MAGIC, M-M-MAGIC MAGIC MAGIC!" Akira sang loudly, strutting down the table like it was some kind of catwalk or something.