Chapter 4

~Exteriors POV~

A random red hedgehog was walking alone in the middle of the night minding his business. All of a sudden something snuck up behind then struck his claw though his chest viciously. The exteriors lick it right after. While leaving the dead body on the ground, the exterior jumps on top of a building then overhears two civilians talking.

"I'm telling ya I gotta get out of this place, there's too many weird things going on." Said the white sheep.

"Did you hear about the four that got killed last night? Most of them got rip to shreds!" Said the orange fox.

"For get this I'm going outta town before I'm next." The white sheep said not knowing the exterior standing above them listening. Which question him.

"It seems like someone has been doing my work...hmm...it couldn't be or could it?" It thought to itself.

~Fleetway POV~

The next morning while exe was still asleep next to Fleetway who's petting him.

"He's so adorable when he's sleeps like this."Fleetway thought. "Hmm I should give him a romantic gift for my gradate. I should go to London to find it."

He look at the clock as it's 11:02pm Fleetway then carefully remove himself from exe trying not to wake him up, then puts on his outfit. He step out of the room and shuts the door slowly and quietly leaves the mansion. He goes back to London and went to the cafe where he use to work. After Fleetway went inside he walk up to the cashier while Ebony's back is turned.

"Sorry sir but we're closed." She said wiping the counter.

"Is that how you say hello to an old friend?" Fleetway smirk. Then ebony turn around to a familiar face and her face was in complete shock.

"Fleetway!" She said happily. "My god, you're alive! Don't you ever scare me like that ever again."

"Hehe I miss you ebony." Fleetway said with a smile.

"What happen to you when you went to Transylvania island?" Ebony asked.

"It's a looong story I'll tell you after you do me a favor."

"Seriously? *sigh* fine but you own me afterwards." She said with a sassy tone.

Fleetway tells Ebony everything that has been going on even admits to having feelings for exe and wanted to give him a surprise gift. As she couldn't believe what Fleetway was saying with a blank face 😑. He was even thinking of marrying him. This made ebony spit out her tea on the counter.

"Wait are you serious?" She asked unsure.

Fleetway nodded. Then ebony reached under the counter and pull out a small box, she open it to show two red emerald rings and give to Fleetway.

"Ebony, these are perfect thank you." He smiled.

"It's the least I can do...congratulations, but you gotta promise me you'll come visit me sometimes." With her hand on her hips.

"Don't worry I will." Fleetway said headed towards the door.

"And...you should also go see Sonic." Rubbing her arm.

"What do you mean?" Fleetway asked.

She replied with a sad face with her ears wen down. "Amy...passed away of illness."

"What!" Fleetway said in shocked.

"They said she caught a disease and it effected her immediately, few days later she was gone." Ebony explained.