10

i heard knocking at my front door and i was home alone. 

i dragged myself over to the door and opened it.

"i don't want to buy any cookies, get lost."

i didn't even see who it was at the door and started to close the door but a hand stopped it. 

"i'm not here to sell cookies." it was chapa's voice and i opened the door to let her in.

we both sat on my couch and i had my hands in my lap.

"i'm sorry and i get it if you want to break up with me." i said after some moments of awkward silence.

"dani, i'm not breaking up with you. i love you too much to break up with you. i don't care what everybody else says, i'm bi and i'm proud." (not assuming anything just for the plot of the story)

we hadn't said 'i love you' to each other yet but she just did. of course i love her i just didn't want to say it because of the circumstances she had said it in.

"what about the people who think the volt should be kicked off danger force?"

chapa's face dropped a bit but she held my hands and smiled.

"they can say whatever they want, i'm not going to do anything. unless they say something about you, then i'm going to fry them."

i giggled before i make the quick decision to say 'it' back. 

"i love you too"

chapa met eyes with me and we kissed before she had to go home and hopefully not watch the news again.

i love that girl so much that it is unreal.