08

chapa and i have been together for a couple months now and currently i was with danger force in the man's nest.

danger force were in their superhero 'stumes  and i was on chapa/volt's lap.

her arms were around my waist and chin on my shoulder. 

the emergency alert went off and everybody groaned.

"it's the toddler robbing a diaper store." mika/shoutout read off of the screen

i internally groaned that i had to get off of chapa/volt's lap cause i was actually comfortable but she had to go get the toddler.

"it's always the toddler, man" miles/awol complained.

"awol can i teleport with you guys, the diaper store is next to the grocery store and i told my mom i would get a couple of things."

"yeah, c'mon"

we huddled around awol and volt's hand was intertwined with mine.

we teleported and danger force except for volt walked into the store, i started to walk away when volt grabbed my hand. 

"no goodbye kiss?" she jokingly pouted.

"oh shut up" i giggled and cupped her cheeks, pulling her in and kissed her. 

"be safe, don't overuse your powers, and don't hurt anyone too bad unless it is absolutely needed."

"you say this everytime" 

"it's needed"

volt kissed me one more time before going into the store. 

i started to walk off when i noticed a couple people with their mouths gaping, cameras in hand. 

"oh shoot"