Chapter four

Everyone was doing extra patrols, they were scared if Ms. Bell was gonna do an unexpected attack.
"Do you smell that?" Waterfall asked

"Yeah" Blizzard responded.
"Smoke!" Waterfall yelled.
"Blizzard tell the group!" Waterfall ordered.
Blizzard charged into the den and alerted everyone.
Waterfall ran towards the Smoke, her eyes widened.

Fire was quickly catching up to the den. And she started shooting water from her paw, But it was to late.

Trees fell on one another, and sparks flew everywhere. Waterfall was starting to cough from the Smoke and she ran from the fire as quickly as she could.
The cats and dragons ran towards the fire, they tried their best to stop it. Blizzard tried useing ice, they threw sand at it.
But the fire was charging towards them.
"Run!" Lava yelled.

They fled from the fire and ran as fast as they could.
Suddenly fire appeared infront of them and they ran the other way. The fire was on all sides and they has to where to run.

"Moonfall, carry Ivy, Blizzard and waterfall" Lavender ordered.
"Star, carry Lava, fire and eclipse"
"And Fang, carry Puffball, Snowflake  and wind"
They all carried the cats they were chosen to carry.

Before lavender could get on. A paw reached out of the Flames and stomped on her tail.
"Go without me!" Lavender yelled.
"You need to escape!"
They flew off into the black Smokey air.

A red wolf with white swirls walked closer to her.
"You again!" Lavender hissed.
The wolf laughed.
"You freed my slaves" she growled.
"Why isn't the forest guardian here?" Lavender said to herself.
"Also I have the forest orb" she laughed.
Lavender tore into Ms. Bell's leg and violently bit into it.
Ms. Bell threw her right next to the fire, a branch started creeking, then it fell right beside Lavender. Lavender started coughing, all she could see was Smoke, fire and Ms. Bell.
She suddenly felt the fire go away, but it was not gone, the fire was backed farther away.

"Because I'm gonna attack you, I might as well make it fair" Ms. Bell said.
"But if you lose, this time you and your friends will be my slave"
Lavender pushed away the pain and leaped towards Ms. Bell.
She bit into Lavender and threw her again.
Lavender kept forcing herself to attack her but Ms. Bell kept on dodging.

Lavender finally bit her, Lavender bit and refused to let go. She felt the bone and instantly let go.
Ms. Bell started screaming but it turned into a laugh.
"I can break my own bones" she laughed .
She broke her own leg and snapped it back into place.
Lavender was horrified. But she kept on attacking, Lavender bit into her shoulder but Ms. Bell grabbed her scruff and threw her at the ground.
Lavender quickly dodged Ms. Bell's attack and leaped up at her neck and bit into it and hard as she could.
Ms. Bell threw her off again and lavender ran farther away from her.

Lavender and Ms. Bell charged towards each other. Ms. Bell bit her Thorn sharp teeth into her torso. But then Lavender leaped up into the air and clung onto Ms. Bell's neck.
She started choking then started to faint.
Lavender let go .
Lavender felt dizzy and tired, she collapsed. She closed her eyes, she open them and saw Ms. Bell getting up. Then she closed her eyes again. When she opened them she found herself in the den.

"Your alive" Lavender was full of happiness.
"You were beet up pretty badly" said waterfall.
Lavender saw moss on the spots where she has been attacked.
"What happened to the forest!" Lavender was worried.
The forest guardian is coming.

They all saw her swoop down onto the dead, black ground.
Lavender saw she got her orb back. And the forest guardian held it and placed it on the ground. The forest started growing back trees. The grass was filled with fresh green grass. And the forest started growing back.
"Thank you forest gaudian" Waterfall thanked her.
She nodded and flew off into the sky.

The forest was normal again, and the animals living there were happer then ever. Lavender and her group could get back to normal.