CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

Start from the beginning

They went to Bukhansan Mountain in Seoul. They both excited because this is the first time they went together in Seoul. "Yah! Chae Yoon shhi... It seems you pack all your food in your fridge." He said because it is heavy. Chae Yoon chuckled. "It's for you... I know you love to eat.." She said. "I think I'm the one who should say that to you." He said and let out a small laugh.

It was ten in the morning when they reach the area where they can stay and build a tent. Tae gu is busy on building their tent while Chae Yoon is cooking some food for them. After they finished their task, they seated next to each other while enjoying the view of the mountain while having a cup of tea for Tae Gu and coffee for Chae Yoon. "Tae Gu shhi... Let's go back here.... I love the view it's so peaceful and beautiful.." She said. Tae Gu smile while watching her. "Arasso... Let's go back here ten years from now... So you must stay with me so you can go back here." He said. Chae Yoon chuckled. "Where's my gift? It's our anniversary... Mr. Nam told me that girls always prepare when it comes to this day." He said and pout his lips. Chae Yoon laugh. " I don't have... I'm sorry I thought you didn't like gifts..." She said jokely. 'Yah... I'm waiting on you... How can I give you my gift if you didn't asking me to marry you...' In her mind. "Chae yoon shhi..." He said. Chae Yoon look at him. "Waeyo?" She said. "This place is so meaningful to me..." He said. Chae Yoon got surprised. "So, you've been there before? Can I know who's with you?" She said. Tae Gu look at the view before he speak. "Yes, it was ten years ago... With my older brother Tae Jin." He said. "He loves hiking just like me... We been here before he took the place as CEO of Min's Corporation. He told me that if I shout to the mountain what I want the most, the gods can hear me and granted it." He said. Chae Yoon look amazed, "Really?" She said and she suddenly try it and that's what makes Tae Gu startled. "I want to stay forever with this man beside me!!! I want to build a family with him!!!! Please hear my wish and granted it soon...!!!" Chae Yoon shouted. Tae Gu look at her while Chae yoon chuckled. "That was fun, Tae Gu... Try it..." She said. Tae Gu Didn't speak and his face are now turning red. "What's that? You're the one who told me that." She said and let out a peel of Laughter. Tae Gu release a deep sigh. "I also want to stay beside her with this woman who has a pretty eye smile and a sexy laugh!!!! Please allow us to get marry and love each other forever!!!" He shouted. Chae Yoon got surprised and they eyes locked when Tae Gu look at her. "Allow me to be part of your life... I couldn't promise you that I can always make you happy but I can assure you that you're the only one for me... Ha Chae yoon... This is my second proposal... Will you be my Mrs. Min? He said and now there's a small box infront of her. He open it and there's a ring inside of it. Chae Yoon eyes are filled with tears anytime soon it will escape from her eyes. She's ready for it before this day came. She practice her line but this time why her heart beat so fast and she forget all the lines she practice. "I guess it's true that god can hear us and granted our wishes..." She said. "So?" He asked. Chae yoon smile, "Yes... I want to be your Mrs. Min forever... I want to marry you, Min Tae gu..." She said. Tae gu smile widely while putting the ring on her finger. Chae yoon chuckled when the ring is perfectly fit for her. Tae Gu hug her as she hug him too. "I love you, Ha Chae yoon..." He whispered. Chae yoon tears escaped from her eyes. "I love you more... Min Tae Gu..." She said.

The two spend night together in their tent. Tae Gu caress the face of sleeping Chae Yoon beside her. He felt happy yet worry to take this another level of their relationship. But he wants to enjoy this day, finally they engaged. He close his eyes and fell asleep.

'No... I couldn't accept it!...'

'Chae yoon... Where are you??'

'Chae... Chae..'

Chae Yoon woke up in the middle of the night because of Tae Gu's voice. She immediately sat up and try to wake him up. "Tae Gu shhi... You're having a nightmare... " She said soflty while she gently tapping his cheek. He's all sweating when he open his eyes. He hug Chae Yoon as soon as he saw her. "It's bad dream?" She said. "Don't leave me... Whatever my reason is, please don't leave me.." He whispered with his tremble voice. "I'm not, don't worry..." She whispered. Tae Gu put his hand on his head. His head is aching. "Waeyo? Are you okay?" She said worrying. "My head... It's aching again. Can you give me my medicine." He said. Chae Yoon immediately put out the medicine bottle from his backpack and he gave it to Tae Gu with a bottle of water. "Are you sure you visit your doctor?" She asked. Tae Gu nodded. "Okay... Just go to sleep and rest..." She said. Tae gu follow her and lay back again to the mattress and pull her closer beside him. "Please stay with me.." he said and he close his eyes.

🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍

Jin Ho is on his place drinking his vodka. He was looking at the balcony and watching the view of Namsan Tower. He thinks what his adopted mother told to him earlier. He was contented that he is near to her, having a conversation to her and he's in the same place with her. Yes, he had a like for her when he first saw her and it grew more everytime he saw her in the hotel but he hide it knowing this girl is now taken and he's boyfriend is close to him, and yes it was Chae Yoon who captured his heart.

Jin Ho's phone beep and he saw Chae Yoon's latest instagram post and he drink his vodka straight. He knew that he has no right to fell jealous but it shoot in his heart.

'Taking our relationship to the next level... Hoping it will be eternity... 😊😘'

(There's a photo of her and Tae gu with a mountain view)

"Jeon Jin Ho... Wake up man! She's already belong to someone else..." He said while looking at Chae Yoon's photo. He zoomed it for him not to see Tae gu beside her.

🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍

Author's note

Hello guys.... How are you all doing? I'll stick to Tae gu no matter what 😅🤭❤️. His reason? It will reveal slowly, for now... I hope you enjoy reading this chapter... 😊😚

Love lot's,
Ms.seri12