Save Me

Later the members have fun around the park and on the rides. After several rides and a few that had Hobi fainting and Jin screaming till he lost his voice they go to play some games to give Hobi and Jin a break.

Suga comes and sits beside you, Jimin, Tae and Enna. Jimin and Tae had gotten you both funnel cakes and you are enjoying them.

Jimin is enjoying watching you lick the powered sugar off your lips as he bites his bottom lip to try to maintain some control but he couldn't stand it a moment longer and leans over to kiss you running his tongue swiftly between your lips in a way the others can't see.

Enna is staring wide eyed at you and Jimin then looks at Tae and says "Tae?" as she gestures him closer, "There is something right . . ." she kisses the corner of his mouth tasting the powered sugar, "here."

Laughing she pulls back and Tae is staring hard at her. She can't read his expression and wonders if she was just a little too bold.

He suddenly grabs her hand and pulls her away with him. You, Jimin and Suga watch as he takes her behind the empty ticket booth.

Then you three start to laugh when you hear Enna say with enthusiasm "Oh Tae!"

Just a few minutes later they both come back around, Tae's hair is a mess Enna has a dreamy look on her face.

Jimin is grinning mischievously at you and flirts as he closes the gap between you and him. You laugh, "No Jimin."

You start to giggle as he reaches for your hand. You try to pull your hand back and keep a hold on the seat with the other, "No, Jimin."

Your giggles have turned into laughter, "Stop, Jimin" he is pulling you up from the seat.

"Enna save me!" you playfully beg.

Suga speaks up, "Ew just stop."

He rolls his eyes, "Lets find more tame rides for the sake of Hobi and Jin."

You laugh, "And you!" Enna and the others laugh too.

Suga says, "Well, it would be nice to not have Hobi pass out or Jin scream in my ear."

You all get up to follow Suga as he takes you to where the others are. Tae and Enna walk hand in hand beside you and Jimin. When you reach the others everyone starts going over plans for some fun time now that work is done.

The next ride is the gravitron that spins using centripetal force to hold people in place as it spins. Tae and Jimin decide to sit this one out with you and Enna. You told them you both get sick spinning.

You asks Suga, "So this is tame?"

He laughs, "Yeah for Kooki and Namjoon. Hobi, Jin and I are going to the Ferris wheel."

They walk towards the Ferris wheel bickering over who sits in the middle. You, Enna, Jimin and Tae sit on the bench to watch the gravitron. 

As it picks up speed you can hear Jungkook yell, "YEAH!" and you all laugh.

The gravitron is moving faster and its black and white panels are moving so fast they cause a flickering effect.

You are having an aura, a pre-warning of a coming seizure. You let go of Jimin and turn to Enna grabbing her arm with a look of pure panic. "Ennnna..."