'Well... I understand your reasoning. I suppose I just don't want to spend my time wondering about you if you're not by my side,' Ahsoka admitted, and Sol looked up from her feet. She wasn't able to sense Ahsoka's emotions, but she was able to see that Ahsoka was concerned.

Sol had forgotten that Ahsoka was still young, only just reaching her twenties, and she had seen her Master in his new Sith appearance all while watching another one of her mentors leave her. With her tight lips and pleading eyes, Ahsoka looked at Sol in a lasting attempt to convince her to stay. Revan's fate with the Resistance was unclear, and Padme was busy with plans for a new base and a counterattack. Sol was the only one that Ahsoka thought would remain and be her friend in Resistance, and they would work together like they had done in the Order. They had a common goal to bring down the Empire, all while fearful of what Anakin had become. But Sol's place was elsewhere, and Ahsoka's was with the rebellion.

'Maybe we can coordinate a meet-up,' Sol suggested. 'I think I'm going to the core, but I think the Empire are focusing on the Outer-Rim at the moment.'

'Is that safe? You're not going to Coruscant, are you?'

Ahsoka saw the hesitancy in Sol's pause. 

'You are going to Coruscant. Why?'

'When Revan said he found his parents on Concordia, it got me thinking about my parents. I lived on the lower levels before the Order, so I'll start there. The lower levels are still as they were during the Republic, so at least I can blend in with all the other fugitives that are undoubtably down there.

And besides, the Jedi Order never found out who the Chosen One was. If I could somehow find where I came from, maybe we could finally get an answer.'

'And what happens if you find that you are the Chosen One? Are you prepared to destroy the Sith now that Vader is the forefront?' 

Sol fingers fidgeted between each other. The Chosen One's destiny was to bring balance to the Force, and as of now, it was wildly imbalanced with the dark side in its favour. The Force created someone to destroy the Sith, and whether that was Sol, then it had to happen. Satele always said that she was to guide Sol towards her destiny, but never revealed if hers was the much discussed important one. What if, after the Order's years of suspicions, and Palpatine's attempts to squander the talk, Sol was the one to destroy the Sith, and in turn, destroy what Anakin had become?

'Whatever I find, I'll do what is best for the good.'

'And what about what's good for you and your children?'

Sol said nothing.

--- 

Padme was always so generous, and when she presented Sol with a ship, Sol still didn't know how to express her gratitude. The Amidala functioned in her trait of giving to others who needed it, and the Resistance was a perfect example of what Padme wanted for the galaxy; democracy and the comfort of peace in a galaxy valuing the good.

'It's hyperdrive is one of the best you can get, and you'll never have to worry about the engines failing on you. It's the best in the business,' Padme said, and Sol eyed the green and grey starfighter.

'So, for someone like me has the flying skills of a C3-PO, it'll get me from A to B?' Sol joked and Padme laughed with a nod. The mention droid stood with R2 and was confused as to what the unfamiliar woman was referring to.

'What is she talking about, Artoo? I've never flown a starship before?'

R2 beeped in avoidance to C3-PO's confusion. 

Padme was saying goodbye to Sol for a second time. She embraced the Jedi who had given back her white coat and wore her poncho over her robes. It was a different embrace to their previous ones, as Sol had never been entering into as much danger as she was now. Sol was going to the core, where the Empire had the most control and influence over. With only a ship and her lightsaber, Sol was going to evade the Empire while being right under their noses.