𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 [𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏]

[𝟑𝐑𝐃 POV]

There was a distant explosion in the mountain

There was a distant explosion in the mountain. Sonic zoomed towards the mountain while picking up rings along the way. When he was running he bumped into Bug and Froggy spinning them around, he ran back and stopped them from spinning. "Sorry big, sorry froggy can't chat, gotta go help our friends" Sonic said running in the same spot then speeding towards the mountain. "No problem Sonic" Big said waiving him.

[Sᴏɴɪᴄ's ᴘᴏᴠ]

"Home is where your friends are, as they say," I winked and kept running. The memory changed and it showed Amy in the front left, the pink bird in the front right big in the middle right, Knuckles in the back right, a palm tree in the middle and tails in the back left. "And that's green hill" The memory changed again where I was in the back while Amy talked about the palm tree.

"Where the best beaches, palm trees and chili dogs are just at the tip of the Iceberg" the memory changed and Tails plane going through the loop-ti-loop, tails was driving, Amy was at the back and Knuckles was in the right wing. "We saved this place a million times from this doofus" The since changed where it showed Eggman laughing like a crazy man. "then there is Shadow" Shadow spin dashed and came down crashing into a rock breaking it into a million of pieces. "It's complicated, more of him later" Shadow stood up looked around and ran.

"And then there's [Y/n], cutest and most beautiful person so have ever seen" The memory changes and shows [Y/n] walking with Tanjiro beside her "That's her brother Tanjiro, the cold thing is, he has a sword" I said.

The memory changed again and shows the main 7 look towards the front, Me at the front, [Y/n] next to me, Tanjiro next to her Tails next to Tanjiro, Amy next to tails, Knuckles next to Amy and finally Rouge next to Knuckles. "The fact is we never loses" I run up the mountain "Causes when you've got a crew like mine, there's nothing that can stop you!" I run into the cave where the whatever crystal is in there "Hey guys, I made it" I was at the top and then my crew where fight Eggman. "You're late" everyone said.

"Sonic" Eggman said turning around to look at me, "Eggman" I said responding back. "Just in time to watch me claim the paradox prism and transform your disgustingly green world into something more....me" Eggman then stands back behind the Paradox Prism. "Yawn" I said putting my right hand over some inches above my mouth, then my crew came down towards my side. "Yep, I yawn you, Eggman" then Eggman growled.

"CRUSH THEM ALL!!" He said. I and my friends rush to battle Eggmans robots. I spin dash through tone bot, Knuckles punches another bot, Rougue kicks it, Amy smashes with her hammer and Tails shots an other bot with his own robot. I dash through other bots but one bot bug bumped into me and throwing me forward and my rings fell out of me, right before I hit the ground Tails catches me. "Sonic!"

"Yo tails" Tails release me and I land next to Knuckles. "Knuckles, you ok buddy" I say as I kick a bot, "Nothing flusters me Sonic" He says as a bot comes flying towards him, he catches the bot and throws it. "Except when your late" Knuckles then runs towards other bots and I stand there with a hand on my hip not noticing a bot making it's way towards me from behind but luckily Rougue was there in time to kick him. "Hiyah!!" "Thanks  Rougue" I say, "Don't mention it, literally" She says and flys off.