𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐈𝐌 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐘𝐎𝐔

[𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐎𝐕]

Right after the fight with Eggman, Tanjiro was a bit paranoid since everywhere he went he felt like he was being watched or followed, but the thing he couldn't get his mind at was that they needed his sister for something, he didn't know why they ...

Right after the fight with Eggman, Tanjiro was a bit paranoid since everywhere he went he felt like he was being watched or followed, but the thing he couldn't get his mind at was that they needed his sister for something, he didn't know why they need [Y/n] for but he would never give her up. He will always protect her like how she protects him.

[Y/n] "told" Tanjiro about Sonic and his friends, she told him that they let her stay with them in their home when she needed it the most, she also "asked" Tanjiro how he got Shadow to help him save her, all he said was that "his been keeping an eye on you for safety since you remind him of someone he knew".

Shadow from afar watched the sibling interact with each other when it was nighttime, he is still wondering why the looking little girl can't go out in the sunlight but can at nighttime. All Shadow can think of was [Y/n] all the time, not even a thought of Maria or Sonic. It was all [Y/n]. The sight of her adorable face, her gorgeous hair glowing with the wind and her kimono blowing along with it. Her hands at her side, the beautiful sounds she makes when she's happy or wants to say something. Shadow had a heart in the past but he went could not after [Y/n] showed up and made his heart all fluffy again, but in a different way, way different than how Maria made him feel.

It wasn't a feeling of friendship, it was a feeling that her never felt with Maria, it was an unknown feeling he wished he could push away but every time he thinks or sees [Y/n] that same feeling comes back. That's how everyone feels when their close with [Y/n], except his brother Tanjiro. His love for her is different, it more brotherly. The rest are more romantic, some can be lust but it's more love and passion.

Everyone [Y/n] meet can show their different way of showing their love towards her. Sonic's ways is very flirty and denial. Sonic can be dumb and have difficulty listening but when it's about [Y/n] he would do anything right to make her happy and well the flirty type will be that when he flirts with her all she will done is not understand what he is trying to do cause she doesn't get the feeling of love still.

Amy's way is much more like Mitsuri's but more confident. Amy's way is making sure [Y/n] is lovable in every way, Amy will always make sure that [Y/n] is feeling ok.

Knuckles isn't the type of person to give affection to other people but he shows it in his own way.

Rouge would spoil [Y/n] a bit to much that sometimes [Y/n] can take advantage of it. Rouge loves [Y/n] a lot and I mean everyone does but her love is a bit different from the rest like she just doesn't live [Y/n] for how she is but who she is instead.

Tanjiro and [Y/n] were walking hand in hand in the night sky. You could see stars shinning bright, illuminating the ground below. Shadow strolling by them when he noticed the reason why [Y/n] couldn't go out in the sun.

You're a demon, aren't you?

He thought to himself. How can she be a demon? This world doesn't contain demons only hedgehog's, echidna's, bat's, foxes, two humans, robots, and a cat. Other kinds of animals can be lurking around anywhere and he wasn't sure who.

It doesn't matter whenever you're a demon or not... I'll admit to myself, when I met you, I thought that the feeling I was feeling when I first laid my eyes in you, it was impossible for me to feel but you proven to me it's possible to feel it.

My heart and soul belong to you and only you... but I could never admit it to you...

Shadow thought. Maybe in another universe, maybe just maybe, I can have you all to myself.

He looked at them while his eyes trailed to her. The smile he can see behind that muzzle. A slight smile appeared on his face.

A/n: sorry for the late update, I was quite busy at the moment