Fart baby fart!

After Sunset Played with AJ, she waddle to the sack table for snack time.

Sunset Thought's: " This daiper is soooooo comfortable! Wonder what's for Snack.

On the table there were crackers & Grape juice.

Sunset Thought's: "Wow Grape juice! I love that!"

Se drink about 2 glasses full until.....she looks at her daiper.

Sunset Thought's: "uh..oh..."

She looks at Daylight aka Nanny Day

Nanny Day: "Awwww, did Diaper Butt Sunny Leek in her Diapy wipy?"

She then pick up Sunset, and kiss her forehead

Nanny day: " Let get your change sweetheart"

Sunset Felt good about someone kissing her while Carrying her all because she pee in her daiper. She thought how good it felt to pee in a daiper and not in a restroom. She then lay down at the changing table & she began to take off the dirty daiper.

Nanny Day: " You know what's funny Sunnny love. I forgot to mention that we poison your Grapes juice."

Sunset was shock.

Sunset: " What did you!........

Sunset Tummy begin to feel bad.
Nanny Day calm sunset & explains why.

Nanny Day: " Calm Down little one. I did it so we can have some fun.

The Weird Nanny grabs Sunset's legs & beginning to push them back & forth for 10 to 20 minutes. She explains that they do this to other teens in the nursery to have fun with their nannies! As The Nanny stop she looks at Sunset.

Nanny Day: "Oh by the way We put fart powder in your Grapes juice. I bet you know what it does."

Sunset Smile and realize she was going to pass gas like a baby! She done this with twilight before. She even have a ring tone from that time! She was now in a teen nursery club doing it. It's like this place knows her.

Nanny Day begins to come Down to 3. She was going to make Sunset Shimmers to fart in her Clean daipers.

Nanny day: " 3...2....1......

Nanny day push Sunsets legs to her stomach & sunset toot out a fart..

Sunset begins to giggle..

Nanny Day giggleing: " Awwww, you like that Daiper Butt Sunny! Let me play a rhythm with you cute Tootin little daiper butt!"

She then play a rhythm by only pulling one leg on Sunset. She play odd to joy & a random rhythm on her. Sunny was Laughing so hard she thought it couldn't get any funnier. Until...

Nanny Day: " if it makes you feel better....( Nanny Day Farts"Plooot) I drink my grape juice with the fart powder in it too"

Sunset Laug out loud. Nanny day then play a rhythm on sunset & her! They were making a silly rhythm with there farts. Let's the toot & one's the Plooot! Nanny day then turn around & push her butt & sunsets legs to her stomach and fart on sunset butt. Sunset fart on her butt while she farts on her butt.

Nanny Day: " FART baby, FART!

Then back to the Toot and Plooot Rhythm.  Sunset ( Toot) Daylight (plooop), over and over until they weren't gassy anymore.

Nanny Day: " Wooow weee! We Sure stink! Right Diaper Butt Sunny!?

Sunset then put her hands on her nose and wave her hand flat up and down as she shook her head yes.

Nanny Day: " What a farttasic Opera ! We should call it.....THE TOOT-AND PLOOOP!  ( While She Slaps Sunsets butt sideways then hers)

The silly nanny then pulls her phone and replays the audio of the whole thing. Sunset was surprised she recorded them farting she only edited   the part where they were doing the rhythm. she then
show Sunset a little dance... she shakes her hips to the left and right side as she stick her big bum up in the air.

Nanny Day: " Don't be a Stranger Silly butt, come dance with your Favorite Nanny Day!"

Sunset join in and giggles with her nanny. They even butt bump each other. as the 2 did sunset did, nanny Day's butt was very jiggly with that bump. Sunset though how cute & silly it look.

Nanny day: " You know what they call me back in the day! BUBBLE BUTT JIGGLES !"

Then The Big bum nanny turn around and start patting her bum in front of sunset. She laughed out loud how silly her nanny is.
Then after that silly encounter, The silly nanny calmed down and picked up sunset to the rocking chair. The 2 talk.

Nanny Day: " Did you have fun!"

Sunset in shaking her head yes as her face was all red.

Nanny Day: " Am happy you did! I all ways wanted some one to do it with!"

Sunset: " You were called, Bubble butt Jiggle?"

Nanny Day: " Why yes! Because my butt is like a bubble & it juggles....to tell you the truth I don't like the name Daylight care."

Sunset: " Why?"

Nanny Day: " It's just not me. Am not a Daylight! I do care ( as she tickles under Sunsets chin) but I just don't like the name I was given."

Sunset: " What would you like to name your self?"

Nanny Day: " Well something that fits me of course Sweetheart! Like Bubble Butt Jiggles ! Tomorrow am going to change my name into that!"

Sunset: " I....love the name Bubble butt Jiggles....it's so cute and funny, it fits you!"

Daylight Hugs Sunset & give her Kiss on the cheeks...

The end