"Shut up, Lance!" Five, and I yell at him, sitting up and then sitting back down again.

    The drive to the lab had taken quite a while. Once we got there, it was a bit too late. It was on fire with smoking fuming from it. Five ran out of the car while I followed slowly behind him, not getting too close to the building. He ran to the front of the building, where a small explosion happened. Five flew onto the ground backward.

    "Five!" I yelled, jogging over and kneeling beside him. "You alright, eres tonto?"

    Five sat up slowly, looking at the building. "I'm fine. Don't worry about me," His eyes remained on the burning building as he huffed while licking his lips. I hear sirens getting closer to the both of us. "Okay, we're getting drunk," He grabbed my hands and teleported us into the alleyway.

    I noticed both Delores and the bottle of Vodka against the wall. "When did you put this here?" I asked, pointing to them.

    "When you took a little power nap in the van," He replied, sitting against the wall, and I sat beside him.

    He opens the bottle, puts his lips against it, and sips. Then he handed it to me, and I also took a drink. We each took glasses from the bottle until it was half full. Soon, I began to feel buzzed, and it became hard to focus. I didn't mind it-I wanted to get drunk because of everything happening.

    My shoulder felt heavy, weight being pushed onto it. I looked over to see Five laying his head down. He looked so peaceful there even though he was going deeply drunk. I take the bottle off him and take a little sip of Vodka.

    "Remember the first time we found a bottle of vodka?" Five asked.

    I moved the bottle from my lips, wiping away the liquid and setting it between Five and me. "Yeah, my first time I ever tried any," I replied.

    Five chuckles and then sighed. "I missed this... I missed you."

    "I missed you too," I lean my head on top of his.

    "Can I ask you a question?" He asked. I hummed in reply. "Did you kiss me by accident, or did you kiss me because you like me?"

    I stutter for a moment, then chuckle. "How do you kiss someone on accident?" I grab the bottle and bring it to my lips again, taking a sip.

    "So, do you like me? Like, like like me?" He sits up, looking at me.

    My eyes widen, and I choke on the drink. I sat the bottle down, coughing as I did. "W-what?"

    "I mean, you said it yourself. You don't kiss anyone accidentally, so you did it intentionally," Five burps. "Besides, it makes sense why you don't like Delores."

    "We should talk about this when we are both sober. This sounds like a conversation that should be taken seriously-" I wipe my mouth.

    "I feel the same way!" He says fast, interrupting me. My heart began to beat fast. "I-I've liked you for a long time. Since the day I first met you. Even though you couldn't speak English, I knew you and I would be something amazing one day." He smiles. "I already know you like me, so this will be easy."

    "What will be easy?" I ask.

    He moves closer to me, reaching my lap and straddling both legs on the side of my thighs. As he does, one of his hands grabs my face, the other around my neck. He soon pulls me into a kiss, pressing his lips around mine. I hesitate, but soon, I kiss him back, placing my hands on his waist. It felt amazing. It lasts for about a minute. Soon, I pull back, causing him to whine.