''Sorry! Didn't mean to frighten you.'' He placed the dove away somewhere unseen, ''I'm not the new kid-I'm his guardian. You can call me 'Shiro'.'' He introduced himself.

Nagisa smiled slightly as Kayano defended, ''some guy all in white comes in doing tricks? That'd spook anyone!''

''Yeah,'' Nagisa agreed, ''not just Koro-sensei, eith-'' Nagisa turned to face his teacher, only to see him on the hanger in his silver form, expression blank.

''Koro-sensei, you scaredy-cat! He's spooked enough to use his liquefy trick!''

''Well, Ritsu was telling all those scary stories!'' Koro-sensei cried. ''N-nice to meet you, Mr Shiro.'' He formed in front of the white-clad figure. ''And where is our new student?''

''A pleasure, Koro-sensei,'' Shiro greeted. ''He's a rather... unique child, in personality and otherwise. I'll introduce him myself.'' Karasuma-sensei peered in through the window.

''Yes?'' Koro-sensei prompted.

Shiro said, ''Oh, just... you've got good kids here. I'm sure he'll fit right in.'' Shiro faced the door, the other students readily following, ''Now to introduce him: Hey, Itona!'' Nakamura gazed fearfully at the door. ''Come on in.''

The back wall collapsed, wood and splinters flying everywhere as a white-haired boy made his way into the classroom from the exploded wall, sitting at his designated desk between Terasaka and Karma.

"The hell!?" Sora shouted, shooting out of his seat in a fight or flight response.

Sora gasped, this was terrible. He's edgy!?

''Use the damn door!'' The students yelled at him, shock and fear on their faces.

Itona didn't appear to hear them. ''That's all that matters... that's all.''

''Gah, we've got us another handful!''

''Even Koro-sensei doesn't know how to react!''

''He's not smiling... not serious...''

''What's with that half-assed expression?!''

''Itona Horibe,'' Shiro introduced. ''Please, call him Itona.''

Sora sat back down, so this kid also went by their first name. With himself, Karma, Nagisa, and Yuki that made him the fifth. Strange considering how improper that really was.

''Say, Itona,'' Karma leaned over, ''something's been bugging me. You came in from outside right? Empty-handed? It's raining buckets out there, yet there's not a drop of rain on you.''

"Wait...what?" Sora muttered, looking again at the new student. Lo and behold, Karma was right.

Not a from on him.

"The hell?" Sora muttered.

The other students made faint noises of confusion and agreement with Karma's statement.

Itona scanned the class before standing up, making his way to Karma's desk. ''You might be the strongest one in this class,'' he said coldly. ''But don't fret,'' he gently laid a hand on Karma's red hair, ''you're weaker than me, so I won't kill you."