22) 🇭🇺GP part 1

Start bij het begin

After that, we talked for hours. Tomorrow was Thursday which was Media Day. I probably went to bed around 11:30 pm but I wasn't even that tired.

I woke up to a pounding in my head. I didn't even drink that much last night so I was quite confused. I got out of bed and realised it wasn't in my head. It was real. I went towards my door to find Arthur outside.
"What time is it?" He looked quite panicked. Arthur told me to follow him and I went into his hotel room.

"Carla is in pain and she can't even stand. I tried to ask if she wanted anything but she didn't say anything and as you're a woman I thought you knew what could help."

"Oh sweetie" I say walking towards her "Is it the time?"

She whimpered as a signal of yes.

"Arthur, could you do me a favour and carry her into my room?" He picked her up and before leaving I said "Where you do keep your jumpers?"

"In my suitcase. It's the black one" he replied.

I ran to their room and gathered some items from her suitcase and a jumper from Arthur. I got her phone, charger, toiletry bag and left.

"Okay just place her down on the sofa. You can go back and I'll take care of her. Just tell your brother in the morning that I'm not coming with him to the paddock."

"I will do. You sure you'll both be okay?"

"We will," I say with a smile trying to ease his stress

He sits closer towards Carla. " I love you. If you need anything during the day just text me okay?" He finishes with a kiss on the temple.

"Thank you again Stella" he whispers to me

"I'll do anything to help. You know that" With that, he left.

"Right, the first thing we are going to do is order room service. Then get you to take a warm bath. After that get in the pjs I brought for you and wants films."

"You okay with that?" She replied with a thumbs up. "Right let's have a look" I say handing her the menu before I leave to get a bottle of water from the minifridge in my room.

I returned and I knew she was ready. She pointed at the 4,10,5,71 with 3 and 32.

"So a chocolate brownie, bag of sweets, popcorn, hot chocolate with marshmallows and chocolate-covered strawberries?"

"Yep" Her voice sounded fragile.

"Wonderful. Now let me put the tub running and then I'll order the room service"

It was probably around 4 in the morning when we both sat on the sofa. Everything was ready.

"So movies? What are we thinking?"

"Can we do Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings?"
She says quietly.

"My favourites let me see." I start looking at the TV "Not all of the Lord of the Rings are available so let's start Harry Potter." She smiles

Before we press play I have to remember the one thing I have for her. "I have a little something for you." I give her Arthur's Hoodie.

"Stella thank you," she says sniffing his hoodie as she puts it on.

carla.brocker

Liked by arthur_leclerc and francisca

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Liked by arthur_leclerc and francisca.cgomes and 1,569,037 others

I love you girl. Thank you so much @StelMor0995 ❤️

arthur_leclerc: thank you again Stella
↪️StelMor0995: no problem I'll do anything to help

————————————————————————
937 words

Hi guys!

I'm so sorry I haven't posted recently. I have like 3 tests and I'm 1000% failed them both and I've had a cold which drained all my energy but I'm feeling great.

How's life?

Also thank you so much for the 3k+ reads❤️

-AuthorN