Brat

Y/n POV

I opened my eyes looking out a tall window taking a deep breath as I turned over on my back I a threw my hands above my head stretching taking a deep breath in.

"Good morning to you." Natasha spoke as she circled the bed I kept my eyes trained onto her the whole time "good morning tasha" I said smirking as I sat up "get dressed" I sat up on my knees crawling over to her.

"Oh come on tasha come play with me I'm bored" I sat up placing my hands on her shoulders "get dressed y/n." She said peeling my arms off of her I flopped back on the bed sighing.

"No." I said looking down only now realizing I was only wearing my panties and bra "don't be a brat get dressed I have things I have to do." I rolled my eyes as I just laid there.

"We'll go do them" I said laying my arms on my eyes closing them. With that I heard a huff and her grab my legs dragging me down the bed to wear my upper half was only on the bed.

"What the hell—" I yelled sitting up looking up at her as she grabbed my chin "stop being a brat and be ready in ten minutes" I stood up huffing out a breath as I walked to the restroom grabbing my outfit and putting it on.

I added some simple makeup and left my hair down as I walked out the restroom walking towards the door "oh hell no" I rolled my eyes turning towards the red head "what now" I groaned "you're not going out like that. Your ass is nearly hanging out and you have no bra on" I laughed "and?"

"Change" I smiled grabbing a coat and putting it on "how about no" I grabbed my phone and purse putting on my sunglasses on walking out the door.

"Ready to go then Natasha" Sharon spoke up coming face to face with me "now we are" Natasha spoke I turned and walked out seeing a car pull up as I got in getting on my phone as Sharon and Natasha got in along with Maria.

Maria sat next to me and I turned and smiled at her as I opened my messages seeing new contacts added like wanda Maria and carol "it's all equipped so one text and we will be where you need us" i smiled "thanks but I prefer thinking of you all as friends rather than my do gooders" I laughed.

"I like friends" Maria said and we continued a small conversation as I played a game on my phone as Natasha and Sharon talked.

We pulled up to a plaza and all got off "okay y/n Sharon and Natasha have a meeting with a old friend so I'll be accompanying you to anywhere you like" I rolled my eyes "really this is why she brought me" she laughed.

"Well after your stunt yesterday she isn't exactly leaving you at the hotel anymore" I shrugged as we walked towards a restaurant sitting a table away from Natasha "you hungry?" I nodded.

"Very..." I smiled "can I get a ice cream cone" I asked the waiter to which she nodded leaving to go get it I looked at natasha as she talked with Sharon glancing towards me every once in awhile I waved to her as I took off my coat.

"Here you are ma'am" the lady handed me a single scoop of vanilla ice cream to which I happily took licking as Maria wrote some emails out on her laptop I watched Natasha laugh with some guy and Sharon.

I got up "I'm bored" I said looking at Maria "ask Natasha if we can go back to the hotel" Maria said not looking up from her computer I wiped my mouth clean with my tongue as I walked up to her.

"Can I leave" I said licking the ice cream while looking straight at her blonde friend "stop it." I just continued to do what I was doing "y/n" she took the ice cream away making me smirk as I wiped it off my mouth with my thumb licking it clean making a show out of it.

"I'm bored" I simply said "just ten more minutes" she said waving me off I sighed as I walked away looking at a fountain smirking as I stepped up the step looking down into the water "y/n-" I jumped into the water Natasha coming in after me and taking me out.

"What the hell are you doing" she said looking down on me "I was bored...and sticky" she huffed grabbing my arm as we both walked out of the plaza to the car soaked in water Maria and Sharon close behind.

I smiled as we got in the car heading back to the hotel the car silent I hopped out the car is walking past the pool "don't even." I looked back at natasha "can we go swimming?" I smirked "definitely not" she grabbed my arm pulling me to the room.

She slammed the door shut as I took off and let the soaked dress fall to the floor dropping the heels i was carrying next to it as walked to the restroom in a simple thong.

"I'm tired of you provoking me. And the disobedience" I laughed "you're the one who's all friendly with you're ex" I smiled "I'm just having an equal amount of fun" I said turning on a hot shower taking of the thong and getting in the shower.

Natasha didn't take long to get in with me surprising me as I turned to see her cursing myself mentally for looking at her body "is this what this behavior is about" I shrugged.

"What do you think" I said turning around just to be spun back around and pinned against the wall my back arching off it and a small gasp slipping out from the sudden coldness.

"I think...that you're the only girl I want" she spoke lowly leaning down our lips a mere inches away from each other "not Sharon." I leaned up kissing her grabbing her waist pulling her closer as I brought my hands up into her hair tangling my hands in her red locks as she picked me up holding me up by my thighs as she kissed my neck.

'What have I got myself into?....do I really want Natasha..'