Jealous girl

Y/n POV

I stood up as everyone grabbed their belongings and darted out the door as soon as it opened walking down the stairs as I heard Natasha call after me from the jet.

"Y/n...y/n" she called as I walked down the runway a bit I turned towards her shrugging as I put on my sunglasses looking at the sunset around the beautiful Italy in the distance.

I heard footsteps approaching behind me "you said you'd behave" I turned around placing my hands on her shoulder as she held my waist "and I do keep my word." I patted her shoulder walking past her to the cars.

"Y/n I should warn you—" wanda spoke as a car pulled up and out stepped a blonde women "tasha...I've missed you" just as this Women spoke she leaned up and kissed Natasha.

I clenched my jaw "Sharon— always nice to see you" she spoke smiling slightly I got into the car as Natasha and this Women continued talking her forgetting I was even here.

'Who does she think she is? Talking to her. Kissing her and making her laugh.'

I sat next to Wanda and bit angry "who is that." I spoke up to the three women in the car "that's Natasha's ex girlfriend Sharon Carter" I sat back into my chair.

'Why am I so jealous? Natasha isn't like my girlfriend or anything. But that girl shouldn't have her hands on my Natasha like that— oh god what am I thinking Natasha isn't mine.

"Well why's she here." I said crossing my arms as I watched Wanda smirk "they are old friends now..she helps with business sometimes—are you jealous?" She smirked laughing lightly.

"No. I am not" I said just then the car door opened and I watched as Natasha got in sitting next to me and this blonde Women next to Natasha "yes and we will hopefully finish it this week." Natasha said as the door closed.

"Oh- I'm sorry Sharon you know Wanda,carol, and Maria" Natasha spoke to her introducing the women "hey" they all said in unison "and this is y/n...my..." I looked at her putting on a fake smile as I gave her a half wave before flipping her off midway dropping my smile completely.

"Y/n." I turned my head away completely ignoring Natasha as I looked out the window "well..." she spoke and the car ended up being in an awkward silence as we drove to wherever we were headed.

The only thing being heard was Natasha and Wanda's phones clicking as I'm assuming the texted people I heard Natasha and Sharon start up a small conversation as I laid my head on Wanda's shoulder as I watched her scroll through Instagram.

"We're here." As Natasha said that I felt her hand wrap around mine squeezing it tightly as we got up and got out I stayed by Wanda while Natasha and Sharon talked.

"You know she's gonna be pissed..." I shrugged "fuck her and that bitch" I said narrowing my eyes at her and the blonde walking beside her "so are you ready for the annual ball next week" Wanda said I looked at her confused.

"Ball?" I nearly laughed at the thought of some dangerous men and women dressed up for a ball "yeah it's like..a huge masquerade ball of like rich people and some tied up in their own business where they all meet up and discuss some things...like a meeting just a bit discreetly" I nodded.

"I'm not sure Romanoff will be to lean on letting you go" carol spoke up and I shrugged "we will see about that" I said as we walked up to a huge mansion looking hotel "I'll take you to your room, Natasha is discussing some things with Sharon." I nodded following Wanda up to a bedroom.

"Y/n!" Natasha called after me and I turned on my heel looking up at her as she walked over to me looking down at me "I'm gonna go to dinner with Sharon...there's a gift on your bed, Wanda will be here if you need anything or to go anywhere. But remember to behave." I looked back at Sharon as I rolled my eyes at natasha.

"Whatever" I went to walk off but she grabbed my arm spinning me back around "what's gotten into you." I pulled my arm away "nothing. Just go do what you need to" I said turning around running to Wanda and following her to the rooms.

"You're so jealous" she laughed out and I shrugged "so what." I admitted finally as we turned down a hall and walked into a beautiful room that had an amazing view.

"Here's your gift" she pointed to the bed I nearly screamed as I seen a phone and laptop "Natasha's trusting you....and you can't call anyone or access anything she doesn't want you too" I nodded as I got on scrolling through the apps on it.

"She also switched you to online college....so you can finish.." I nodded as I put the computer down smirking "can we go swimming" I said looking at Wanda "sure, just get ready and I'll be back and we can go."

I nodded as I walked over to my suitcase and grabbed my swimsuit as Wanda left I ran and put on
A black two piece that was a bit more on the revealing side of things.

I didn't wait for Wanda and instead went down to the pool and got in swimming around and talking with some people there.

3 hours later

I laughed as I sat talking with a girl she stood between my legs as I sat on the steps on the water she was a bit close and we were talking about nonsense I was a bit tipsy as she leaned over trying to kiss me just then I was lifted out of the pool.

"Hey what the fuck" the girl who's name I couldn't recall spoke "let me go" I said only to see Natasha with a towel in her hands covering my body "let's go." She simply said pulling me along with her.

"I've been searching for you for a hour let alone Wanda has for two hours" she said harshly slamming the door shut "oh please you were probably in your ex girlfriend's room this whole time." I said as I dropped the towel.

"Is this why you're acting this way. Because I'm doing business?!" I shook my head "no it doesn't matter." I said before hearing a knock at the door I walked over to open it coming face to face with Sharon.

"Hi I'm looking for Natasha...I was wondering if she wanted to go grab a drink like old times—" the blonde spoke "no she doesn't because she's here with me. Her girlfriend. So fuck off" I spoke slamming the door in her face not even wanting to look at natasha as I rushed to take a shower and got dressed going to lay down as the drinks finally got to me making me quiet literally pass out.